RIP Shoutbox???

Killing me softly with no words…

I know, I’d love to be talking about the Wake/Clemson game right now.

I move that we bring back the shout box for road basketball games only. As for the daily stuff, folks can use instant messaging.

Can I get a second?

I agree as far as road games go. For many games last year, NNN was the only place to get the current score.

My roommates last year would see me staring at a message board and screaming and shouting…they didn’t realize I was following our game.

I think the shoutbox is an important aspect of ninernation.net for most of us “new” timers.

I think we’re all fine with removing the archive, however.

What a play by Wake Forest on 3rd and 24!!!

Wake is about to beat Clemson. The ACC IS horrible.

[SIZE=7][B]40!![/B][/SIZE]

sniff*

NNN’s newest member: Chancellor Phillip Dubois

I know it’s just another parody/gimmick poster, but how great would that be if the real CHP was posting on here :lol:

Has anyone seen Charlie and Phil’s new commercial?
It’s hilarious.

[URL=http://all-access.cbssports.com/player.html?code=ncch&media=81418][COLOR=seagreen]http://all-access.cbssports.com/player.html?code=ncch&media=81418[/COLOR][/URL]

Has anyone seen Charlie and Phil's new commercial? It's hilarious.

[COLOR=seagreen]http://all-access.cbssports.com/player.html?code=ncch&media=81418[/COLOR]

It has been mentioned before. In the shoutbox. There’s also a thread on those commercials, I think.

I’m in class(Abnormal Psychology) learning about depression. Im also playing Super Mario Bros 3. This would be much easier to tell you about if there were a shoutbox-like application on NNN.

According to gametracker right now:
Men’s Soccer tied 1-1 at the 70 minute mark
Women’s Soccer tied 0-0 at the 74 minute mark

According to gametracker right now: Men's Soccer tied 1-1 at the 70 minute mark Women's Soccer tied 0-0 at the 74 minute mark
Ladies win 1-0 on a whitney weinraub goal. Men win 2-1 on a Luke Exley goal in the 89th minute
Ladies win 1-0 on a whitney weinraub goal. Men win 2-0 on a Luke Exley goal in the 89th minute

Was Ex’s goal so awesome that they took away Fordham’s goal?

Was Ex's goal so awesome that they took away Fordham's goal?
Oops. Fixed it. I's like to think that it was, though.

I saw the few and the proud at the women’s soccer match tonight.

Way to represent the Nation ya’ll.

I have to admit the board does seem faster without the shoutbox but we need the shoutbox for certain games.

Random question, but since there’s no shoutbox…

How come when I go to NN.N I see the politics threads displayed, but when I actually sign in, I can no longer see them?
Is there a setting I can change or something?

Thanks

Random question, but since there's no shoutbox.....

How come when I go to NN.N I see the politics threads displayed, but when I actually sign in, I can no longer see them?
Is there a setting I can change or something?

Thanks

You have to PM a mod to be added to the list of people that can view the Politics forum. Some people complained that it took up the entire front page, so they set it to not show up by default.