Curtis Withers - Charlotte
Jason Maxiell - UC
Travis Diener - Marquette

Second team:
Quemont Greer - DePaul,
Rodney Carney- Memphis,
Corey Santee - TCU, 6-2, senior guard:
Reggie Bryant - Saint Louis

Garcia was mentioned as pre-season POY. I was actually surprised not to see any of the following on the second team: Plavich, Basden, Iti. Mostly, I was surprised Basden was not on the 2nd team.

I haven’t seen anyone other than Withers in any of the preseason mags. Eddie and Plavich certainly have a chance at it. Eddie still has the excellent defender label. Plavich has to do it against C-USA teams. We’ll see what happens.

[i]Originally posted by 49erblh[/i]@Nov 5 2004, 08:50 PM [b] I was actually surprised not to see any of the following on the second team: , Iti. [/b]
That was a typo, right?

That was a typo, right? [/QUOTE]

Mikeninerhunt, I assume you’ve seen the same teams and players in C-USA that I have. After the top 5 in the league, usually there is a huge drop-off in talent. I was assuming someone may think about adding him to the second team with all of the hype about possibly entering the draft and the fact he may have a decent season. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think he’s good at all…as a matter of fact, he’s borderline awful. But so are most of the other players in our league.