Road trip to Halton

I was looking at Charlotte schedule and comparing it to my work schedule. I have some time off right before X-mas, so I have decided to take in the Niner v Hoosier game on Dec 19. I was looking at the Halton seating chart, and I am not quite sure where the General admission section is. It is difficult to buy a general admission ticket and migrate into the student section? :huh:

[b]It is difficult to buy a general admission ticket and migrate into the student section? [/b]

For a normal game, yes. But not for the big games/IU game.

I’m not aware of a general admission seating area for men’s games.

run, it’s the 200 level of the student section. since most of the time not all student tickets are claimed and are subsequently made available to the general public, it’s the defacto GA section for the arena.

general admission is the entire upper level this year. it is impossible to get into the lower section for those games. sorry umass

entire upper level or just the student side? also the indiana and miss st games are both during student breaks, seems like bad scheduling to me.

the entire upper level is general admission this year. the indiana game is during exams

Upper level, student side. 200 level row A donors wouldn’t be too happy if any random person could sit in last year’s seat if they arrived earlier.

Keep in mind, the Indiana game occurs over winter break(UNC Charlotte), so there will be relatively few students there. The lower level still might be packed with students, but you won’t have a tough time getting a ticket for that game, I imagine, cause of break.

Also, there are no bad seats in Halton Arena, except for the seats behind the visitors bench, because the people who sit their always have to deal with the agony of seeing their team be crushed by the Niners.

[i]Originally posted by dax[/i]@Sep 15 2005, 01:59 PM [b] the entire upper level is general admission this year. [/b]
[b]Upper level, student side. 200 level row A donors wouldn't be too happy if any random person could sit in last year's seat if they arrived earlier.[/b]

===================================================

[b]the indiana game is during exams[/b]

Exams end the 16th of Dec. That means that 97% of out of town students will be gone by the 19th. There will definitely be a significantly smaller crowd.

UNC Charlotte Academic Calendar

UMass13, go to http://www.ticketreturn.com once individual seats go on sale and you will be able to view, select and purchase the best available seats at that time. It’s a neat site and easy to work.

UMass,

Go to Halton on gameday and scalp one. I went to the Cincy game last year for face.
Tickets are not that hard to find.

tintin

[i]Originally posted by lutz9er[/i]@Sep 15 2005, 02:10 PM [b] Also, there are no bad seats in Halton Arena, except for the seats behind the visitors bench, because the people who sit their always have to deal with the agony of being screamed at by some CLASSLESS fan and told to shut up.

[/b]

FIXED.

B)