Road Win

Road wins are tough to come by, so I’ll take this one even though it was against Valpo. A step in the right direction.

Missed dunks and back court violations are just plain embarrassing!!! :wacko: This has to stop.

According to the radio broadcast, the half court line is poorly painted on their floor. Shouldn’t happen, but that might be the reason.

Good win, nice bounceback game, we should rout UL-L Wednesday as long as we aren’t looking ahead to Alabama a week from tonight. A good way to start out on our first road game though, we hit some FT’s, overcame some apparently poor officiating and walked out with a relatively easy W, can’t ask for too much more.

I’ll take a win over Valpo anywhere, after losing to them my freshman and sophomore years.

Great all-around effort. And we hit our free throws!

[i]Originally posted by Mr. Bojangles[/i]@Nov 27 2004, 10:54 PM [b] Road wins are tough to come by, so I'll take this one even though it was against Valpo. [/b]
This may not be one of Valpo's better seasons, but take nothing away from their success at home. They rarely lose there so this was a solid win for our guys and one we desperately needed after losing to Rutgers.

It was a very ugly game. Turnovers, missed dunks, offensive fouls, refs calling every little bump, etc. But in the end, the better team won. We kept them at a distance for most of the game and everytime you got that feeling that we were going to let them get close, we managed to pull away.

I’ll take an ugly win over a losing a well played game any day. Very pleased with how the majority of our guys played tonight.

Now let’s hope we don’t look ahead to Bama before we whip La. Laf.

[i]Originally posted by Butter49er[/i]@Nov 27 2004, 10:58 PM [b] According to the radio broadcast, the half court line is poorly painted on their floor. Shouldn't happen, but that might be the reason. [/b]
We've had 1 or 2 backcourt violations in Halton too.

Glad to get this win. I was worried about this game.

[i]Originally posted by Over40NINER[/i]@Nov 27 2004, 11:04 PM [b] Glad to get this win. I was worried about this game. [/b]
What he said. 1-2 looked mighty likely this afternoon.