Rob Lyerly top 6 rounds?

I was 21 my junior year.

I agree................ but my preference is to see him go in the [B]FIRST Round after his SENIOR year[/B].

:shades:

Thank you Over----the was my point originally, you just ā€œsaidā€ it betterā€¦:smile:

NY State screwed up my coworkerā€™s drivers license so he was 21 as a freshman in collegeā€¦lucky bastard.

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/mlb/events/draft/y2009/drafttracker.jsp?p=0&s=30&sc=last_name&so=ascending&st=number&ft=ST&fv=NC

On a list of draft prosepcts from the State of NC, MLB.com does not have one single player from Charlotte. Only Bray and Lyerly should be on this list in my opinion, but neither are. That is ridiculous! There is a Christopher Taylor on the list with no school affiliation. Assuming thatā€™s probably our Chris Taylor who didnā€™t sign last year.

Iā€™m going to be pissed if Lyerly gets hosed like CT and Mac did last year.

[URL]http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/mlb/events/draft/y2009/drafttracker.jsp?p=0&s=30&sc=last_name&so=ascending&st=number&ft=ST&fv=NC[/URL]

On a list of draft prosepcts from the State of NC, MLB.com does not have one single player from Charlotte. Only Bray and Lyerly should be on this list in my opinion, but neither are. That is ridiculous! There is a Christopher Taylor on the list with no school affiliation. Assuming thatā€™s probably our Chris Taylor who didnā€™t sign last year.

Iā€™m going to be pissed if Lyerly gets hosed like CT and Mac did last year.

CT didnā€™t want to play - if I remember. Wanted to be a Secret Svc agent or something.

McElroy? He had no pro position. Avg Speed, avg arm. He batted .240 in rookie ball (mostly high school kids)ā€¦ Donā€™t see how he got hosed.

Bray- he lacks a position too. Good contact hitter but doesnā€™t run at a pro level or hit for power. Where is he gonna play? The rabbits play the middle and the power guys play the corners in pro ball. Maybe LF?

Lyerly is left handed with pop, so he can play a corner in the pros. He isnā€™t gonna get stiffed.

I hope all of our seniors get a bus ticket to play for someone.