RockSolid Wrist Bands

Just wanted to give a big thanks to everyone out there who purchased a RockSolid wrist band last year. Yesterday I handed to Jenni Ratliff over $2,000. She was overwhelmed with emotion as was I. Coach Lambert introduced me to her and she was floored at the kindness and generosity and the sheer love.

We have decided to keep selling these. Until we either get to old to keep coming or Jenni says enough we want to be able to giver her something every August at the Round for Ratliff golf event. We will have some at the Normbulance at every game.

Again thank you to everyone that help support this cause.

[quote=“NinerWupAss, post:1, topic:30457”]Just wanted to give a big thanks to everyone out there who purchased a RockSolid wrist band last year. Yesterday I handed to Jenni Ratliff over $2,000. She was overwhelmed with emotion as was I. Coach Lambert introduced me to her and she was floored at the kindness and generosity and the sheer love.

We have decided to keep selling these. Until we either get to old to keep coming or Jenni says enough we want to be able to giver her something every August at the Round for Ratliff golf event. We will have some at the Normbulance at every game.

Again thank you to everyone that help support this cause.[/quote]

Good on you guys. Great post to read.

Well done guys. Is there any way for someone out of state like me to purchase one of these ?

That’s RockSolid!

Send me your info and I will get you one.

Can we get some Rock Solid murses since it is unacceptable to wear cargo shorts?

Send me your info and I will get you one.[/quote]

Thank you very much. I private messaged you.

I’ll be stopping by to buy one at the Elon game. Great cause!