Role Call for Picasso's On Wed

Who’s coming out to watch the game on Wednesday?

I’ll be at East Blvd. Picasso’s since I don’t have C-Set at home. Plus, that place was good luck for the Indiana game (as was the University one) so I’m heading back. :slight_smile:

I’m going to try to make it to East Blvd. if I can get away from a dist. rep. who is in town visiting.

GO NINERS!!!

I’m a definite maybe for East Blvd.

ill be at university picassos

clt will be try to make it down to the university location. it all depends on the winds that night of course, when you have a zepellin. it also makes round trips tough.

clt is the new black.

[i]Originally posted by cltniners[/i]@Jan 10 2005, 12:17 PM [b] clt is the new black. [/b]
:wacko:

I shall be at the university location

Any TV besides CSET?

I will be at the University Picasso’s with my new and improved liver.

I will be at the University location…GO Niners!

I get off work at 6 on Wed. I may try to scoot down to the University location after work and watch the first half with some of you guys.

University Picassos.

Is it always as packed as it was for Indiana??

Not that packed, but there is almost always a very large crowd there.

At Univ Picassos, do they have the game audio on speakers throughout the restaurant like East Blvd location? It takes about the same time for me to get to either. East Blvd was lucky for IU.

Yes, they pipe the sound through the place, and they have the fight song on a recording. Great atmosphere.

I’ll be there (University) with at least 1 roommate, maybe 2 + friends.

The Pi-Barry-M9H trifecta shall be in attendance at University PIcassos.

Almost as important, $2.50 ALL PINTS.

[i]Originally posted by Mike Niner Hunt[/i]@Jan 10 2005, 09:46 PM [b] The Pi-Barry-M9H trifecta shall be in attendance at University PIcassos.

Almost as important, $2.50 ALL PINTS. [/b]

He speaks the truth.

I’m a go for University. Several band folks should be out there.

GO NINERS!

I will be pounding Tequila shots like Plavich at University Picassos. Hopefully Agent Smith will bring Judy with him again.

The game is televised in Charlotte?

[i]Originally posted by UABHecklerIsBack[/i]@Jan 10 2005, 11:16 PM [b] The game is televised in Charlotte? [/b]
Man, this guy is quick. :huh: