Roll Call: MD @ PICASSO'S

I am in - will be at University Pics. Wife might be with me.

Iā€™m going to be at the university picā€™s and Iā€™m bringing a friend.

I have to go to a friendā€™s kidā€™s b-day party. Hopefully it will be done by 4.
If not, hopefully that place has Direct TV, & Iā€™ll ask them to put it on the MD-Char. Channel.

I will be there along with 4 others! GO NINERS!!!

ouch - forgot that the playoffs will be on at the same timeā€¦ more importantly the game that is important to those of us who are panthers fansā€¦

oh well. Iā€™m planning on being at pics

Two questionsā€¦does anyone know if the game is going to be on channel surfing, and also does anyone know what channel the game is going to be on Dish Network???:49ers:

Well if we know foā€™ shoā€™ that Pics Univ. will be showing the game (preferably with sound) me & Mr. Sparty will be there and I think N1NER is coming too.

[QUOTE=spartyniner;373581]Well if we know foā€™ shoā€™ that Pics Univ. will be showing the game (preferably with sound) me & Mr. Sparty will be there and I think N1NER is coming too.[/QUOTE]

I just called Picassoā€™s.

The game will be [B][size=5]on the big screen with the sound on.[/size][/B]

I told him to expect 15-20 at least. Letā€™s not make a liar out of me.

Bump

iā€™ll be there

Do we know for sure it will be shown here on Comcast? I was told by the owner of Beef O Bradyā€™s in Denver (NC), it was a regional feed and he wouldnā€™t get the game. He said he 624 DirecTV was Comcast-Regional or something like that.

I see itā€™s listed as Comcast SportsNet (Mid-Atlantic) in the game preview.

So question isā€¦was Picassos guy saying the game would be on big screen since they do that for all our games or was he sure they get the feed?

Someone confirm. Any word on Hamā€™s btw?

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;373650]Do we know for sure it will be shown here on Comcast? I was told by the owner of Beef O Bradyā€™s in Denver (NC), it was a regional feed and he wouldnā€™t get the game. He said he 624 DirecTV was Comcast-Regional or something like that.

I see itā€™s listed as Comcast SportsNet (Mid-Atlantic) in the game preview.

So question isā€¦was Picassos guy saying the game would be on big screen since they do that for all our games or was he sure they get the feed?

Someone confirm. Any word on Hamā€™s btw?[/QUOTE]

I donā€™t see why it wouldnā€™t. Somebody with whatever channel it is check right now to make sure itā€™s listed.

[QUOTE=thelew1014;373584]I just called Picassoā€™s.

The game will be [B][size=5]on the big screen with the sound on.[/size][/B]

I told him to expect 15-20 at least. Letā€™s not make a liar out of me.[/QUOTE]

Oh, we plan to make a liar of you. How dare you give such a small number! :tongue:

hahahhaha, if only 15-20 people show up at picassos, then our fanbase has really fallen off.

[QUOTE=ChevEE;373662]Oh, we plan to make a liar of you. How dare you give such a small number! :tongue:[/QUOTE]

Because thatā€™s what the Roll Call said.

[QUOTE=thelew1014;373668]Because thatā€™s what the Roll Call said.[/QUOTE]

There are generally about 30 people there already that donā€™t post on this message board, and then students and alum posters, and then thereā€™s the fans that donā€™t care about this board at all. It should be at or over capacity for this game, all rocking for the niners.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;373671]There are generally about 30 people there already that donā€™t post on this message board, and then students and alum posters, and then thereā€™s the fans that donā€™t care about this board at all. It should be at or over capacity for this game, all rocking for the niners.[/QUOTE]

Sweet.

So what do you think? Should I don my green jacket?

Sure? It is very crowded generally. If you donā€™t know someone or get there early, youā€™re gonna be standing room only. Or sitting outside.

Iā€™ll be there.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;373673]Sure? It is very crowded generally. If you donā€™t know someone or get there early, youā€™re gonna be standing room only. Or sitting outside.[/QUOTE]

What time should I get there? 3? Earlier?