Root cause

I want to remind everyone that the refs didn’t cost us the game, a loss of composure lost us the game.

Sure, the call was incorrect based on the rule, but if our guy hadn’t lost control for a moment we would have won the game with out any fuss.

The root cause of this loss wasn’t the refs, it was a tremendous bad decision by one of our guys.

WHY THE HELL DO YOU NEED TO START ANOTHER THREAD ON THIS CRAP?!?!?!

[QUOTE=Savio;159279]WHY THE HELL DO YOU NEED TO START ANOTHER THREAD ON THIS CRAP?!?!?![/QUOTE]

Because there are 87 other threads saying the refs cost us the game.

Time for everyone to come back to earth.

[QUOTE=s9er;159278]I want to remind everyone that the refs didn’t cost us the game, a loss of composure lost us the game.

Sure, the call was incorrect based on the rule, but if our guy hadn’t lost control for a moment we would have won the game with out any fuss.

The root cause of this loss wasn’t the refs, it was a tremendous bad decision by one of our guys.[/QUOTE]

So Hall should not have been called for an intentional foul on Leemire? The refs made a call that they cannot make in calling a technical on Lee AFTER reviewing the replay? What part of that leads you to think that the refs did not cost us the game? Yes, if we make free throws we win the game. If we would have scored 200 points we would have also won.

The a55hole not grabbing our guy so he won’t lose his composure cost us the game.
Traitors who should change to other U.'s post boards cost us the game.

You devote focus on symptoms of the problem and byproducts of the problem, but not the problem itself.

Our players have ZERO contol over how the game is called or the actions of the opposition. They can only control what they do. Did Hall commit a foul worthy of a T? Yup, but that doesn’t make it OK for Lee to start throwing bows, it is always the reaction that gets caught.

Stonecold. Go f’yourself. Not playing the blame everyone but our team doesn’t make me a traitor.

I just did f*** myself, & I enjoyed it.
Now I’m cuddling w/ myself in bed smoking a cigarette.
LOL.

[QUOTE=s9er;159303]Go f’yourself. Not playing the blame everyone but our team doesn’t make me a traitor.[/QUOTE]

you would probably have zero posts during the season if we ever went undefeated. do you ever post after a win? no you dont. you only post after a loss when you come on here to rub it in our face. who is your team? it is not charlotte. there’s a big difference in constructive criticism and the constant negative bashing that comes from you. you only seem happy after a niner loss.

[QUOTE=LakeNorman49er;163570] you only seem happy after a niner loss.[/QUOTE]

I don’t think he was very happy…

[QUOTE=LakeNorman49er;163570]you would probably have zero posts during the season if we ever went undefeated. do you ever post after a win? no you dont. you only post after a loss when you come on here to rub it in our face. who is your team? it is not charlotte. there’s a big difference in constructive criticism and the constant negative bashing that comes from you. you only seem happy after a niner loss.[/QUOTE]

Do a little research before you go spouting off moron. I’m here W or L. Is this your idea of happy? I call it mad or disapointed. I get pissed when opportunities are squandered. If you are satisfied with this season, good for you, enjoy being mediocre.