Rose to be Inducted into NACDA Hall of Fame - UNC Charlotte Athletics

I know this is not going to be a popular opinion here, but congratulations Judy.

2 Likes

you are correct, not a popular opinion. this is a joke.

Momma always said if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything.

Elected into the CUSA Hall of Fame.

“Judy oversaw a decline at UNC-C similar to that of CUSA. Both the program and the conference went from being nationally competitive and in the absolute top tier outside the BCS to withering away into obscurity. For this, we recognize Judy and celebrate her accomplishments! Cheers to Judy!”

1 Like

I am hoping our basketball team does well enough to go to the NIT this year (if there is an NIT this year). Since Judy is on the selection committee with others that might feel kindly towards her school (UNT AD, Oliver Purnell, Dave Odom), let’s not go out of our way to pick a fight that was over two years ago. Just my 2 cents.

1 Like

I’m sure she won’t be able to comment on our inclusion if it came to that.

You are right, she will have to recuse herself, but connections matter. Connections got us into the first NIT we went to (and made it to the Finals). Connections got us into the 1989 NIT when Jeff Mullins turned the program around, and if we happened to be on the bubble this year connections can’t hurt.

1 Like

God I just want her to go the F away.

Give whatever awards and shit she wants to just go away. She won’t ever own up to how she absolutely destroyed our trajectory - at this point I just want her gone.

2 Likes