RPI Updates / Bracket Projections

kenpom - 31

collegerpi.com - 32

sagarin ratings - 34

teamrankings.com - 23

Jerry Palm’s (collegerpi.com) latest bracket projection (updated yesterday) has us as a 5 seed playing Wichita St. in Cleveland.

ESPN’s Bracketology has not been updated yet. They had us as a rising 10 seed last week.

A 5 based on the SOS the 49ers have had would be a gift. OF course, the 5-12 game is always where there seems to be a nice upset special.

5-12 matchups aren’t really what I’m looking for…but I’ll take Wichita St. anyday

Lunardi has us as a 6 seed playing Miami-Ohio in Oklahoma City. Winner plays Oklahoma State.

Bracketology

I wonder about Lunardi. 9ers move up 4 seeds after beating Houston and SLU. I do like that draw though. Arizona is a beatable 2 seed. It would be a nice punishment for Arizona pulling out of the contract before the season.

[i]Originally posted by UNCCTF[/i]@Feb 14 2005, 01:10 PM [b] Lunardi has us as a 6 seed playing Miami-Ohio in Oklahoma City. Winner plays Oklahoma State.

Bracketology [/b]

Some other interesting tidbits…

He has us on his “underrated” list and his “road warriors” list.

He has 5 from CUSA (Us, Cincy, Louisville, DePaul, and Memphis) and UAB is listed in the “last four out.”

Our game vs. DePaul is listed as a “game of the week.”

Cincy is listed as overrated.