RWORKMAN's cat is evil

I officially have wounds from Ryan’s cat attacking me. She’s all sweet during the day. Then at night she waits until my guard is down and pounces. I think she probably wants to kill me. Fortunately the cat is like 6 lbs and I’m like 215, so I can take her. But seriously, that cat is a menace.

Wow…just wow.

Have we seriously lowered our standards so much so, that on the eve of one of the biggest days in this schools history we have a thread on evil cats?

For shame, Robby. For shame.

I feel like Hank Hill.

Have we seriously lowered our standards so much so, that on the eve of one of the biggest days in this schools history we have a thread on evil cats?

Redemption???

Redemption???

She looks only a little bit older than the number on the back of her shirt.

She looks only a little bit older than the number on the back of her shirt.

I disagree. That ass says, “I’m at least 18.”

[QUOTE=Submarley734;342286]I disagree. That ass says, “I’m at least 18.”[/QUOTE]

That’s all I need.

Evil cats are a MUCH bigger issue than 49ers foobtall… keep fighting the good fight Robby!

:lol:

[QUOTE=Submarley734;342286]I disagree. That ass says, “I’m at least 18.”[/QUOTE]
Those were my thoughts exactly.

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;342273]I officially have wounds from Ryan’s cat attacking me. She’s all sweet during the day. Then at night she waits until my guard is down and pounces. I think she probably wants to kill me. Fortunately the cat is like 6 lbs and I’m like 215, so I can take her. But seriously, that cat is a menace.[/QUOTE]

Is the cat antisemetic maybe? IDK… I’m now ashamed I even posted to keep this thread alive on such a historic day.

I think we should be more concerned with the cat general

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/37503

Ok yeah boredom wins again.

[SIZE=3]Can we PLEASE let this thread die. Seriously, today is too big of a day for a thread about a damn cat to be at the top of NNN. I know I contributed to it earlier, but let’s go ahead and let this one sink to the bottom.[/SIZE]

a little pu$$y never hurt anyone.