Saint Louis messageboard

Here’s the link to the SLU message board…

Billikens.com Main Board

GO NINERS!

I joined up on there a week ago and still haven’t found a thread worth jumping into…

[QUOTE=ChevEE;212809]I joined up on there a week ago and still haven’t found a thread worth jumping into…[/QUOTE]

ChevEE, I figured you would have started one on your own! You know, something along the lines of “Why does your mascot look like the Grinch?” or something like that! :biggrin:

Thier mascot scares the heck out of me to be honest…

Whatever happened to that dude who used to hold up various signs at their home and tourney games. He was a real dedicated fan, I’m sure, but SIGNS??? Come on!

Dang, their mascot [I]does [/I]look like the grinch.

I imagine whenever you post on that site it takes 34.5 seconds for your post to register on the thread.

that’s a messageboard?

I think their mascot looks church-league-ish.

[QUOTE=ninerball49;212867]I think their mascot looks church-league-ish.[/QUOTE]

Well, there is that Roman Catholic affiliation…

Okay, I’m not even sure if the people on their board talk about basketball due to the threads I see on here. So I started one. Check it out [URL=http://www.billikens.com/dcforum/DCForumID3/10554.html][U][B]here[/B][/U][/URL].

I believe this comment from the SLU board pretty much sums it up…

Seems like we have seen Charlotte play in St. Louis every year for the past 10 or so years (save last year). [b]Is this year's 49er edition the smallest, least talented bunch that you have had it awhile[/b].....it appears so to me?