Santa Clara is kicking Tarhole butt!!

66-47 5:37 to go.

What a great night. Happy BDay Mitch!!

Would make my weekend to see the Holes choke, along with a Niner blowout. How awesome.

By the way, the Cuse/Memphis game is a war over on ESPN2. Good game to cap the night off with.

It’s a final. Tarholes lose by 11… the SI curse continues. :lol:

My wishes have now come true. Tarholes w/o Felton get whipped by Santa Clara!!! :lmao: Take THAT Tarholes!!!

Tar Heels LOSE!!!

:weep:

Tar Heels are number … one?

:butt:

SANTA CLAROWNED.

That’s freakin’ awesome. I can’t wait to see how CarolinaSucks.com covers this one.

Is Santa Clara any good? Well, were they expected to be good?

[i]Originally posted by franchise49er[/i]@Nov 20 2004, 12:40 AM [b] My wishes have now come true. Tarholes w/o Felton get whipped by Santa Clara!!! :lmao: Take THAT Tarholes!!! [/b]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW, Memphis went down 77-62.

I’m glad Memphis lost. I just wish it didn’t hurt us later.

Was great hearing the chants of “OVERRATED!” in the background while Woody Durham was agonizing through the choke job. :stuck_out_tongue:

Apparently, Matt Doherty did the color for the game. How ironic. I hear the SI article revealed some more negative stuff about his “coaching” at UNC-CH.

What an enjoyable weekend it wiil be.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

[i]Originally posted by C49er[/i]@Nov 20 2004, 12:48 AM [b] I'm glad Memphis lost. I just wish it didn't hurt us later. [/b]
id much rather have us closer to the 25, either if memphis won or loss, its a conference(at home) game that we HAVE to win
[i]Originally posted by C49er[/i]@Nov 19 2004, 11:44 PM [b] Is Santa Clara any good? Well, were they expected to be good? [/b]
UNCCH was a 14-16 point favorite based on Vegas odds makers.
[i]Originally posted by Over40NINER[/i]@Nov 20 2004, 02:13 AM [b] What an enjoyable weekend it wiil be.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: [/b]

BTW, Santa Clara knocked out undefeated UNC-CH women’s soccer on Saturday. They just became a football school.

Over40, did you win a bet or lose one? :doh: What’s up with your avatar?

[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner[/i]@Nov 21 2004, 10:30 PM [b] They just became a football school. [/b]
And a girl's basketball school.

Tarholes beat UCONN