Satellite Coordinates for Game

FYI to anyone not watching at home on Channel 22 (Timewarner), here are the satellite coordinates for our game/s in Hawaii:

[B][U] For all Charlotte Games:[/U]

Test: 9:30PM Eastern

Satellite: Galaxy-10R (123’W)

Transponder: K6 Slot B

9 MHz

U/L 14114.000  MHz Vertical

D/L 11814.000  MHz Horizontal[/B]

wtf, explain how I could get this signal if I have a dish?

I think its only for satelite recievers (those big ones or the private ones)

[QUOTE=Gill2003;206636]I think its only for satelite recievers (those big ones or the private ones)[/QUOTE]

That’s wierd since I thought the small ones had as much or more power/features than the big Yard eating ones.

Yeah the small ones will work to, but not if ur already on dish network im pretty sure.

Smaller dishes are useless, becuase you’re locked in to the signal that your provider sends to you … can’t adjust it to those coordinates on your own.

[QUOTE=Brick Tamland, Weather;206646]Smaller dishes are useless, becuase you’re locked in to the signal that your provider sends to you … can’t adjust it to those coordinates on your own.[/QUOTE]

What if I don’t have a provider with another dish I have. Let’s just say its a spare DirecTV dish that is laying around, is there any way I could use it, of course I doubt it since I would still have to use their receiver.

I don’t think so, becuase you can’t program all that crap into it, it doesn’t have the right interface or whatever.

[QUOTE=Brick Tamland, Weather;206648]I don’t think so, becuase you can’t program all that crap into it, it doesn’t have the right interface or whatever.[/QUOTE]

I guess I could break out the PanSat 2500A I have (Completely Legal FTA receiver). Is the coordinates you posted a FTA signal?

*EDIT- I’m guessing this is a C-BAND signal? That would indicate the BUD(Big Ugly Dishes) being able to receive them.