Saturday Pre-Game

… soo is this happening at Hams, Pic’s or not at all?

Im still planning on going.

I know the real reason jcl was thinking about cancelling, but I’m not sure if I should mention it.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;222264]I know the real reason jcl was thinking about cancelling, but I’m not sure if I should mention it.[/QUOTE]

Oh, what the heck. I’ll go ahead and mention it anyway, but don’t anyone tell him I told you.

He’s worried that he and HP will get into a big fight over BDD. :wink:

yeah dude, where is everyone gonna be at, cause i was going to stop by hams before the game and pics afterward.

Well, I plan on being at Ham’s around 4pm. If anyone would like to come out, feel free. If there’s only a handful of us, then so be it. We’ll just make the most of it and have a little fun since this will be the last time this season we’ll be heading over for a men’s basketball game.

Com one folks. Beautiful day out today, great chance to mingle with some NNN members, make fun of HP/Over40’s age, have a couple beers, etc.

Hope to see you guys…

[QUOTE=jcl49er;222281]make fun of HP/Over40’s age, have a couple beers, etc.[/QUOTE]
Young grasshoppers should respect their elders, share their beverages (and not bother us during nap time).

[QUOTE=HP49er;222283]Young grasshoppers should respect their elders, share their beverages (and not bother us during nap time).[/QUOTE]

It is also customary for the young grasshoppers to buy their elders beer before the final home basketball game of the season. That’s a custom that’s been around for ages.

:drink: :drink: :drink:

LoL

Im down with that. I’ll meet at pics after the game

but before the game. Hams it is

i can’t make the pre-game but i will try to stop by pic’s after the game.

bump

Save me some hot chips please! :49ers:

[QUOTE=HP49er;222350]Save me some hot chips please! :49ers:[/QUOTE]

i’ll be at hams in about an hour.

but, i wont have my cape.

Good to see and meet the group who showed up. Gil, FortyNiner, 49erorbust, tin-tin…good to meet you all. Nice to see powerbait is still alive and kickin. And the regulars: jcl, max power, charlotte2002 (?), Over, HP. Nice chatting with you. No Metro? Thought he was coming.

Also good to meet GotLutz as well. Forgot about him earlier.

And kudos to Ham’s for what seemed like 20 baskets of free chips/dip and $.99 draft. Too bad more people couldn’t show up though. Maybe next year, we’ll plan it a little earlier in the season and not when students are on Spring Break.

Good to meet some of you for the first time as well as seeing the regulars again.

It was great to have the opportunity to meet you students. Sorry I didn’t get a chance to converse more, but my other half showed up and wanted to find a seat and order food (plus I had no sleep the night before and was a little groggy… that’s another story).

It was also great to see the alums again (although I see most of you at every game). JCL, you did quite well with you selection of who to bring with you.

Yeah that was fun. I enjoy putting faces with names. and for the record, over40 is not over 40… hes more like under 30

[QUOTE=Gill2003;223004]
…and for the record, over40 is not over 40… hes more like under 30
[/QUOTE]

Shhhhhhhh… Don’t tell everyone.

Good to see and meet the group who showed up. Gil, FortyNiner, 49erorbust, tin-tin...good to meet you all. Nice to see powerbait is still alive and kickin. And the regulars: jcl, max power, charlotte2002 (?), Over, HP. Nice chatting with you. No Metro? Thought he was coming.

Also good to meet GotLutz as well. Forgot about him earlier.

Haha no worries. Very nice to meet you guys as well. Apologies for dipping out so early…relatives were in town and they had to be taken care of unfortunately… I truly wanted to stay and chat with you guys. Maybe next time?

JCL, you did quite well with you selection of who to bring with you.

Well, when I heard HP may be accompanied by the BDD, I felt I needed to bring someone to complement me as well. HP said the BDD was shy and just waited in the car for him though. That’s why got a basket of those chips to go.