Saturday's Observer

On Shamarr:
[URL]http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/story/261920.html[/URL]

On Soccer:
[URL]http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/other_sports/story/261897.html[/URL]

I read Davidson’s article too, I applaud them for doing something creative and different…

whereas the Niners will do the same thing they have done for 20 yrs

I read Davidson's article too, I applaud them for doing something creative and different....

What did Davidson do that was creative and different, other than cancel the game against a team that beats them about 80% of the time. (I confess… I did not read the Davidson article)

I read Davidson's article too, I applaud them for doing something creative and different....

Will you be there on Thursday night Metro?

Will you be there on Thursday night Metro?
maybe...not sure yet...I'd like to
maybe...not sure yet...I'd like to

You gotta come. Just to see what Coley will do next.

[QUOTE=metro;350915]I read Davidson’s article too, I applaud them for doing something creative and different…

whereas the Niners will do the same thing they have done for 20 yrs[/QUOTE]

I’m sorry, if I see our players doing a Goldduster’s routine at Midnight Madness I will night be applauding. Watch the video Metro, the dancing looked rather ghey. It’s a glorified practice for the fans and a chance for us to see who the new blood is and how they play. Keep the improv stuff at Rowe.

I'm sorry, if I see our players doing a Goldduster's routine at Midnight Madness I will night be applauding. Watch the video Metro, the dancing looked rather ghey. It's a glorified practice for the fans and a chance for us to see who the new blood is and how they play. Keep the improv stuff at Rowe.
I thought they turned it into a black tie affair and awards show of sorts....

I just grow freaking tired of our image…pathetic hoops unis, pathetic old fashion cheerleader outfits, golddusters in hair buns and ridiculous black tights for upteen years, etc

other than the comment about the uniforms, which i like, i agree with metro. we should change things up. have lutz come out of a green car onto the court.

I just grow freaking tired of our image…pathetic hoops unis, pathetic old fashion cheerleader outfits, golddusters in hair buns and ridiculous black tights for upteen years, etc

Paging Over40…

Now’s when Over might say…Post all ideas for cheerleading outfits and dance team outfits…on cheerleaders and dancers of course…in this thread. Or maybe the pole vault thread. :shades:

Yeah our cheerleaders and dance team outfits were taken out of a page of the Mayberry School of Sexiness.

I’m fine with the current jerseys. I would like a throwback game though.

Paging Over40........

Now’s when Over might say…Post all ideas for cheerleading outfits and dance team outfits…on cheerleaders and dancers of course…in this thread. Or maybe the pole vault thread. :shades:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

One thing is for sure… that style of dancing WILL NOT work on the football field.

And neither will the uniforms. :wink:

clt is growing tired of metro’s complaints.

clt is growing tired of metro's complaints.

Metro for Dir of Marketing!

[QUOTE=metro;350963]I thought they turned it into a black tie affair and awards show of sorts…

I just grow freaking tired of our image…pathetic hoops unis, pathetic old fashion cheerleader outfits, golddusters in hair buns and ridiculous black tights for upteen years, etc[/QUOTE]

Have you ever approved of anything the Athletic Department has done?

then root for somebody else.

you don’t seem to like anything about charlotte anyway.

[B]then root for somebody else.[/B]

you don’t seem to like anything about charlotte anyway.

no…don’t do that Metro!

[QUOTE=SteauA;351113]then root for somebody else.

you don’t seem to like anything about charlotte anyway.[/QUOTE]

Yeah! Let’s run off the fans we do have!