Say something about the person who posted before you...

NinerWupAss was raised on the wrong side of the tracks east of Shelby. A graduate of the School of Hard Knocks, NWA once vanquished a rabble of miscreants who dared use Kevin Nash’s name in vein. While the legend of NinerWupAss grew strong in the south, there were doubters. In an epic battle not unlike the bloodbath waged between Rosie and Trump- NWA and Chuck Norris finally came to blows.

In a surprisingly quick battle, Norris bowed out after slight hip flexor- NWA had won! Norris handed over his title of baddest man alive and the remainder of the lease on his beard over to NWA.

[QUOTE=s9er;416681]NinerWupAss was raised on the wrong side of the tracks east of Shelby. A graduate of the School of Hard Knocks, NWA once vanquished a rabble of miscreants who dared use Kevin Nash’s name in vein. While the legend of NinerWupAss grew strong in the south, there were doubters. In an epic battle not unlike the bloodbath waged between Rosie and Trump- NWA and Chuck Norris finally came to blows.

In a surprisingly quick battle, Norris bowed out after slight hip flexor- NWA had won! Norris handed over his title of baddest man alive and the remainder of the lease on his beard over to NWA.[/QUOTE]

Has the WRONG football helmet as his avatar. We had a vote yo!:biggrin:

Has the WRONG football helmet as his avatar. We had a vote yo!:biggrin:
Is very stubborn regarding which football helmet we should be using.

:shades:

Is old.

Is old.
loves 311. and the niners. and wants to be laxtastic. does not have the flow, however.
loves 311. and the niners. and wants to be laxtastic. does not have the flow, however.

will be fighting the urge to stalk the members of the UNCG volleyball team

will be fighting the urge to stalk the members of the UNCG volleyball team
Ginger. Has no soul.

[QUOTE=itsbraille49;416846]will be fighting the urge to stalk the members of the UNCG volleyball team[/QUOTE]

Is a Ginger

Is a Ginger
Is SLOW

and old.

Calls interactive male on the regular.

Calls interactive male on the regular.
a founding father.

Hopelessly pours money into my empire searching… searching… searching…

…while I sit back and laugh.

burns hats instead of bras

His avatar should be our real helmet logo. Classic.

needs an avatar

hm… what happened to mine…

needs an avatar

hm… what happened to mine…

needs to sue NNN based on discrimination. Only pictures of white people in avatars

is posting in this thread quite often.

Produces the best show on tv. wants to send me one of the new insider tshirts when they become available :shades:

is posting in this thread quite often.

Sent me a nice t-shirt that went from extra large to extra medium in one wash…

seems to have issues with doing laundry.