Scheduling EZU again

EZU’s coach Herrion says he wants to continue the rivalry and play us next year even though we wont be in the same conference. First of all, I’ve never really considered it a rivalry. It is hard to get up for them when you’re use to playing Cincy, Marquette, DePaul, Louisville and Memphis. Not to use this as an excuse, but I am sure the players didn’t have their heart into it. EZU has always sucked in hoops and just because they have won two games they think they have a basketball program. I say no way!!!

What rivalry? They would have to have done better than 1-7 against us for it to be a rivalry.

We have nothing to gain by playing them. They’re an RPI killer and we gain nothing by playing them.

If Lutz is in the market for some charity for EZU let him give some money to their health clinic and leave the schedule spot for someone worth playing.

WHO THE HELL DO YOU GUYS THINK YOU ARE??? SERIOUSLY??? Oh my GOD dude! You guys ain’t SHIT! Look at who you’ve played for God’s sakes, man! You sound like a frickin’ NCSU fan! Please, get over yourself!

Allow me to spell it out for you.

Fact: Your team sucks year in and year out
Fact: Your RPI is garbage year in and year out
Fact: We gain NOTHING, yes, NOTHING by playing you
Fact: We beat you it’s expected, we lay an egg like yesterday it kills our RPI.
Fact: It is NOT, repeat, NOT a rivalry. Rivalry means you win more than once in 8 tries.

Giving you a spot on our schedule instead of a team that isn’t an RPI death nail would be dumb.

Quit losing to programs like ours regularly, then you can say this shit. The reality is, you aren’t as good as you would like to think, jackass! It was proven YESTERDAY! Good gracious. You beat Indiana? Big effin’ deal! You are so dilusional it’s rediculous. FACT.

Nice avatar. :lol:

[i]Originally posted by Hummell[/i]@Jan 30 2005, 09:13 PM [b] Quit losing to programs like ours regularly, then you can say this shit. [/b]
We don't lose to programs like your's regularly. We actually don't play any D II schools.

If ECU wants to play us again, they can take a 2-for-1. I will be very upset if we set foot in Minges Coliseum EVER again without at least two guaranteed return games. After July 1 ECU is in a mid-major basketball conference and we don’t take 1-for-1 from mid-majors unless it’s Davidson or someone with a proven NCAA track record like Valpo.

[b]After July 1 ECU is in a mid-major basketball conference and we don't take 1-for-1 from mid-majors...[/b]

OH MY GOD! YOU GUYS REALLY ARE DILUSIONAL! HAHAHHAHAHAH!! I can’t even comment on this statement.

Don’t take it from me! Andy Katz, Dick Vitale, Dan Shulman, Jay Bilas, and Fran Fraschilla have all said ON THE AIR that C-USA is mid-major starting next season. Sorry.

[i]Originally posted by UNCCTF[/i]@Jan 30 2005, 09:25 PM [b] Don't take it from me! Andy Katz, Dick Vitale, Dan Shulman, Jay Bilas, and Fran Fraschilla have all said ON THE AIR that C-USA is mid-major starting next season. Sorry. [/b]
FYI hummer those are basketball analysts. Figured you'd need that clarification since such people never talk about your program.

I molest young boys. :ph34r:

We’re 14-4. You guys have won two conference games. Who’s delusional?

By the way, Humjob, that’s how you spell it. D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L. Hooray for an ECU education!

[i]Originally posted by Hummell[/i]@Jan 30 2005, 09:32 PM [b] Oh, you guys are SUCH MAJOR PLAYERS!!! HAHAHHAH!!!! OMG!! You guys are definately a threat! hahahahhah!!! GET f****** REAL, MAN! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:grin: [/b]

Yeah, I’d call being in post season play 7 of the last 8 years and in the dance 6 of those pretty good.

Tell you what, compare the ENTIRE number of NCAA tourney appearances by EZU with the number of Charlotte wins in the NCAA tourney and then tell me which is greater. I’ll even give you a hint, it won’t be you.

Why is anybody repsonding to this MooU idiot?

Congrats Hummell, we just made your decade. Sadly, that is the best thing that will happen to you for another 10 years.

PS - Please stop f****** the livestock Larry. :blink:

I blow goats.

My parents didn’t love me.

id play ecu every single year if they wanted but not 1-1 or 2-1, more like they come here, we don’t go there… ever

If EZU wants to play us still it should be a 2 for 1 or how about a 3 for 1. Has that ever been done before?

Nice game EZU. Congrats you got lucky. The Niners just handed you a late christmas gift. Better enjoy it because a moment like that will not come for your program in at least the next 5 years.

And by the way Hummell regarding one of your earlier posts it is spelled ridiculous not redicoulous.

EZU - the only 4 year institution that measures itself against community colleges and where they don’t take exams professors just challenge students to drinking contests. By the way aren’t EZU degress printed on Charmin?

UNC-C fans making fun of an ECU degree? :o :wacko:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

UNC-C compares to a community college. You know nothing about the whole college experience. You are a punk suitcase college. You guys keep pretending to be a bigtime basketball program. We’ll continue to make major contributions to society in the world of medicine and other important fields.

[i]Originally posted by irate[/i]@Jan 31 2005, 10:22 AM [b] We'll continue to make major contributions to society in the world of medicine and other important fields. [/b]
You call increasing the spread of STD's a "contribution" to society?

Um, ok.