Scholarships available

How many scholarships do we have to give this year? I am guessing the Benk will not be back so that opens another one. We need a couple of big guys and we will be pretty good with all the guards and shooters we have this year and adding Jackson.

We have 2 if Benkovic leaves, I’m assuming we have 2 at this point.

Is that 2 more in additional to Jackson for a total of three new ones next year?

[quote=“woodniner, post:3, topic:29956”]Is that 2 more in additional to Jackson for a total of three new ones next year?[/quote]Yes, if Benks scholly becomes available.

[quote=“NinerNirvana, post:4, topic:29956”][quote=“woodniner, post:3, topic:29956”]Is that 2 more in additional to Jackson for a total of three new ones next year?[/quote]Yes, if Benks scholly becomes available.[/quote]Correct.

Glad Jackson is now part of the team. Hope we can add a couple of others to this group in big men.

agree. a class of jackson, ndiaye, bol, and price’s son would make for a stacked team.

Does anyone know when we may hear from these other guys?

When is early signing period over this year? Are we expecting anyone else to sign before the spring?

[quote=“woodniner, post:9, topic:29956”]When is early signing period over this year? Are we expecting anyone else to sign before the spring?[/quote]It’s over, Fulkerson was the only other guy we were in good enough with to get early.

Thanks 2K. Hope we find a couple of three inside guys for next year for the spring. I know we have two spots open and figure we will lose at least one player to transfer.