[COLOR=Red][B]Xavier 79[/B][/COLOR]
Temple 81

Massachusetts 55
[B]Rhode Island 58[/B]

[B]Saint Joseph’s 54[/B]
Saint Louis 39

[COLOR=Red][B]La Salle 65[/B][/COLOR]
Pennsylvania 73

Great job HP ! As always, thanks for the update.

OOC:

Northwestern 78
Purdue 76 OT

Providence 79
Rutgers 69

dang after we beat rutgers they’ve gone down hill like crazy geez.

[COLOR=Blue][B]5-0, 15-1 George Washington
5-1, 11-6 Rhode Island[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=Green][B]4-2, 11-7 Charlotte[/B][/COLOR]
4-2, 9-7 Massachusetts
[COLOR=Blue][B]3-2, 12-4 Xavier[/B][/COLOR]
3-2, 8-10 Fordham
3-2, 10-8 Richmond
4-3, 10-7 Temple
3-3, 9-9 Saint Louis
[COLOR=Blue][B]3-4, 8-8 Saint Joseph’s
2-4, 10-7 La Salle
2-4, 10-10 Dayton[/B][/COLOR]
0-5, 2-14 Duquesne
0-6, 6-11 Saint Bonaventure

Rutgers recently beat Seton Hall, and they looked impressive tonight.

[COLOR=blue][B]5-0, 15-1 George Washington[/B] [B]5-1, 11-6 Rhode Island[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=green][B]4-2, 11-7 Charlotte[/B][/COLOR] 4-2, 9-7 Massachusetts [COLOR=blue][B]3-2, 12-4 Xavier[/B][/COLOR] 3-2, 8-10 Fordham 3-2, 10-8 Richmond 4-3, 10-7 Temple 3-3, 9-9 Saint Louis [COLOR=blue][B]3-4, 8-8 Saint Joseph’s[/B] [B]2-4, 10-7 La Salle[/B] [B]2-4, 10-10 Dayton[/B][/COLOR] 0-5, 2-14 Duquesne 0-6, 6-11 Saint Bonaventure

Look at Rhody sneaking up the standings!

I thought we easily beat rhode island?
Also I didnt think tempe was soo good this year? Whats going on with that?

I think some of the recent games have proven that the A10 is a very balanced league and that anything could still happen.

[QUOTE=HappyCamper49;150799]I think some of the recent games have proven that the A10 is a very balanced league and that anything could still happen.[/QUOTE]

It’s probably safe to say that Rhode Island will lose some more, and Xavier has now proven they’re not invincible. I wonder how many conference losses the team finishing in 2nd place will have at the end of the season.

to answer your question, we will have 4.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;150797]I thought we easily beat rhode island?
Also I didnt think tempe was soo good this year? Whats going on with that?[/QUOTE]

We beat RI by 8 at home but I was impressed with them. They have a good mix of experienced seniors and So/Fr that contribute. They have not played GW, X or Temple but have GW coming up next. Guess we will find out if they can compete. They are not a good rebounding team which will hurt them some (however, we tied on the boards with 24 each - our worst performance of the year I think). They will not finish in the top three and probably not the top 4 but will be in most of there remaining games. They took away what has been our biggest strength this year (rebounding)…sounds to me like a coach with a game plan = finding ways to compete.

Temple is a good team and will be in the top four when the conference ends. They have one of the toughest schedules in the country. They are not top 25 but also not as bad as their record suggests. Their OOC losses have been to:
UCLA (#17)
Rutgers
Auburn
Villanova (#6)

and their OOC wins have been from:
Army
Miami
Penn
Princeton
Alabama (#19 at that time)
South Carolina (just beat Florida)

They still have Duke (#2) and Maryland (#19) at home remaining and it would not suprise me if they come away winning one of those games.

[QUOTE=NinerLove;150822]We beat RI by 8 at home but I was impressed with them. They have a good mix of experienced seniors and So/Fr that contribute.[/QUOTE]

Frosh Jimmy Baron Jr. (yes, he’s the coach’s son) didn’t play against us due to an injury. He’s averaging almost 8 points per game and is URI’s best 3-point shooter this season. Not sure if he would have made any difference in the outcome, but who knows. Sure didn’t read about it in the Observer, as there was absolutely no mention that he didn’t suit up for the Charlotte-URI game. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=run49er;150833] Sure didn’t read about it in the Observer, as there was absolutely no mention that he didn’t suit up for the Charlotte-URI game. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Did you forget? :rolleyes: Texas-USC played a football game that night. I’m sure Charlotte-RI would 've had more regional appeal to the Observer’s sports audience if it wasn’t for the national championship.

[QUOTE=HP49er;150780][COLOR=Blue][B]5-0, 15-1 George Washington
5-1, 11-6 Rhode Island[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=Green][B]4-2, 11-7 Charlotte[/B][/COLOR]
4-2, 9-7 Massachusetts
[COLOR=Blue][B]3-2, 12-4 Xavier[/B][/COLOR]
3-2, 8-10 Fordham
3-2, 10-8 Richmond
4-3, 10-7 Temple
3-3, 9-9 Saint Louis
[COLOR=Blue][B]3-4, 8-8 Saint Joseph’s
2-4, 10-7 La Salle
2-4, 10-10 Dayton[/B][/COLOR]
0-5, 2-14 Duquesne
0-6, 6-11 Saint Bonaventure[/QUOTE]

Also Marshall defeated West Virginia…I guess GWU winning in overtime in Marshall wasn’t such a bad game. It’ll help GWU RPI. And Providence over Rutgers will help URI’s RPI and Seton Hall over NC State will help Richmond’s RPI. South Carolina over Florida will help Temple’s rpi. Now all Temple has to do is beat Maryland at home this Saturday

RI plays GW on Saturday.
UMass plays Xavier on Wednesday.

So 2 teams in the top 5 of our conference will suffer losses this week.