Screw the Eagles

The one time I pull for Philadelphia this season so that they can help out the Cats, they go out and lay an egg against a mediocre St. Louis club. Screw them. I hope they get to the NFC Championship game again just so they can choke.

I feel very strongly about this.

it was a game that they didn’t have to win they played donovan for like a series and that was it…they aren’t going injure any more players than they are willing to risk

[i]Originally posted by dax[/i]@Dec 28 2004, 04:27 AM [b] it was a game that they didn't have to win they played donovan for like a series and that was it...they aren't going injure any more players than they are willing to risk [/b]
I don't give a crap. Screw them anyway.

I agree… screw the eagles… and the falcons too.

Panthers seem like the only NFC team with heart or that can put a streak together (winning or losing). The only problem sainty louis has had is bulger was out for a little while, that and mike martz. With all the injuries the panthers have had it seems like they should get extra merit for their heart. (damn you vick!) If the cats don’t make it expect the sorriest, most lack luster playoffs with possibly the rams, minnesota and the seahawks lining for a yawn of a game. Even the eagles have proven to be their same sucky overblown selves without TO. I don’t see any NFC team with any fight in them besides the panthers right now.

Real nice…

[b]...Atlanta coach Jim Mora said he would put his starters back in Sunday (against Seattle).[/b]

I can’t believe the two teams we needed to lose, play supposedly the best two teams in the nfc on the same week that both teams decide to sit their best players, go through the motions, and give the game away. F them, F them all.

Beat the Saints

And for the first time in my life,

J-E-T-S, JETS JETS JETS

Playoff Picture

Panthers chances still look good…

It’s enough to make your head spin. F- the Eagles.

Disclaimer I am a Redskins fan. I do follow the Panthers but my loyalty lies in D.C.** With that said, if I’m Andy Reid and I have a chance to hurt a red-hot Carolina Panthers playoff chances AND avoid further injury to my best players, I’m sitting McNabb’s butt on the bench too. I think the Eagles know that without T.O. and a couple other injured Eagles starters, his team doesn’t stand a chance against the Panthers in the playoffs. St. Louis was playing for the Playoffs and had to exert a certain amount of energy in order to guarantee a win. Now Andy Reid has 1. hurt the Panthers, 2. rested his players, and 3. seen what St. Louis has and will do(incase they meet in the playoffs). It’s really a pretty smart move when you think about it, they had the ability to tilt the playoffs in their advantage.
Being a Redskins fan, the last player I want to see representing the conference is T.O. That’s why i’m rooting like hell for the Panthers this weekend. I think if they get in, and wind up playing Philly again, you’ll see the same results as last year.

[i]Originally posted by ballboy[/i]@Dec 28 2004, 03:11 PM [b] **Disclaimer** I am a Redskins fan. I do follow the Panthers but my loyalty lies in D.C.** With that said, if I'm Andy Reid and I have a chance to hurt a red-hot Carolina Panthers playoff chances AND avoid further injury to my best players, I'm sitting McNabb's butt on the bench too. I think the Eagles know that without T.O. and a couple other injured Eagles starters, his team doesn't stand a chance against the Panthers in the playoffs. St. Louis was playing for the Playoffs and had to exert a certain amount of energy in order to guarantee a win. Now Andy Reid has 1. hurt the Panthers, 2. rested his players, and 3. seen what St. Louis has and will do(incase they meet in the playoffs). It's really a pretty smart move when you think about it, they had the ability to tilt the playoffs in their advantage. Being a Redskins fan, the last player I want to see representing the conference is T.O. That's why i'm rooting like hell for the Panthers this weekend. I think if they get in, and wind up playing Philly again, you'll see the same results as last year. [/b]
same here ballboy.. i am a diehard redskins fan.. i like the panthers and will root for them in the playoffs, but i bleed maroon and yellow...

and green :smiley:

the scenic in me has been screaming conspiracy for a week, panthers best chance may be Washington beating Minn., or hopefully the Jets pull it off. I dont trust seattle in this one, especially with Vick now playing.

scenario of Panthers running table to make super bowl would equal one of the great sports stories of all time, almost as good as plavich half court shot over IU :smiley:

[i]Originally posted by NinerOne[/i]@Dec 28 2004, 06:38 PM [b] the [b]scenic[/b] in me has been..... [/b]
:confused:

baiting arrogant liberals is so fun and predictable…dude you’re like a stalker :huh:

[i]Originally posted by NinerOne[/i]@Dec 28 2004, 07:25 PM [b] dude you're like a stalker :huh: [/b]
dude you're like an English teacher's nightmare!

And I know you spelled “cynic” wrong to bait me, isn’t that right… didn’t you?

well it wouldn’t be the first time now would it? I saw u on online and u have a history of picking apart pointless details(of my post only) so I figured I would bait one for amusement. and for the record I was a B student in English although I never realized a message board could be an english classroom.

back to the topic, SCREW THE FALCONS, also