Season Ticket Balance Due By Friday

Just a heads up to those who have not paid their remaining season ticket balanceā€¦

Your money must be in by this Friday (September 24th), including the names of those requesting tickets and seating preferences to be considered for Priority Seating. If you have any questions, please give John a call at 704-687-4949 or shoot him an email at: jwgeorge@eamail.uncc.edu.

FYIā€¦

If you have already paid the balance in full and only have to return the form with the names and seating request, you can call in with that information. No need wasting a stampā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

Or you can do like I do every year and wait to the last minute, while calling to pay with CC#/provide names/location over the phone so that their job is harder than it should be. :smiley:

[i]Originally posted by jcl49er[/i]@Sep 21 2004, 12:28 PM [b] Or you can do like I do every year and wait to the last minute, while calling to pay with CC#/provide names/location over the phone so that their job is harder than it should be. :D [/b]
Sounds about right to me... :lol:

Just faxed my order over at 4:05 pm. Whew! :smiley:

Cutting it close Run. :smiley:

I actually avoided my usual procrastinaton this year and paid my balance off one whole day before the deadline. :stuck_out_tongue: