Season Tickets In

Check your mailboxes…just got my season ticket package today. Very nice touch by tossing in free tickets to a few of the Lady Niners game. I got four general admission tickets to the Xavier, Duquesne and Temple games. Season ticket cards are pretty sweet this year as well. I like the dark look of them.

Now I just have to wait a week before using them. :unhappy:

Mine never get here until about Tuesday before the game. :unhappy:

Saturday can’t get here soon enough! :49ers:

I just got home from the golf course and my tickets also arrived today. It looks like I aso received tickets to the same Lady Niners games. I agree on the shade of green. It looks pretty sharp.

So far, the season is off to a great start.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;195188] It looks like I aso received tickets to the same Lady Niners games. [/QUOTE]

Check the 49ers rewards program info. I bet you will find a connection.

I got tickets to same Lady Niners games as were on the rewards program.

did you know that there are many single game tickets to the Bobcats that cost almost double what a season ticket to Charlotte costs?

It is an atrocity that we cant sell out halton.

[QUOTE=ninerID;195191]did you know that there are many single game tickets that cost almost double what a season ticket to Charlotte costs?

It is an atrocity that we cant sell out halton.[/QUOTE]

For what school?

For what school?

fixed, sorry.

did you know that there are many single game tickets to the Bobcats that cost almost double what a season ticket to Charlotte costs?

It is an atrocity that we cant sell out halton.

I got my season tickets for the Charlotte Bobcats for $199 per season ticket, or $4.75 per ticket. How much are the cheapest 49ers tickets?

I got my season tickets for the Charlotte Bobcats for $199 per season ticket, or $4.75 per ticket. How much are the cheapest 49ers tickets?

i understand you can go to bobcats cheaper, but i am referring to the fact that there are people who pay 300 bucks for a single game ticket. They are obviously corporate dollars spent, that we cant find a way to get to go to 49er athletics

[QUOTE=ninersfan99;195209]I got my season tickets for the Charlotte Bobcats for $199 per season ticket, or $4.75 per ticket. How much are the cheapest 49ers tickets?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I tried to get that deal too, but I think they sold out in like 2 days…

Cheapest tickets to 49ers would be $49 season tix for 1st year alumni.

[QUOTE=Iron9er;195211]Yeah, I tried to get that deal too, but I think they sold out in like 2 days…

Cheapest tickets to 49ers would be $49 season tix for 1st year alumni.[/QUOTE]

The $49 deal is actually for alums who are first time buyers, not necessarily a 1st year alum. So 15 games comes out to $3.26 per game. Alumni section tickets would be second lowest. It’s available to all Alums. $140 so that’s $9.33 per.

I recommend the Jr 49er club ($9.99) for anyone with children. You get t-shirt, pass for all athletic events and 5 passes for Men’s basketball. They can be redeemed for any game.

Yeah, I tried to get that deal too, but I think they sold out in like 2 days...

Cheapest tickets to 49ers would be $49 season tix for 1st year alumni.

And I think that is the problem. I have no affiliation with the 49ers and just want to watch Basketball in Charlotte. What are my options, they might give good ALUMNI deals… But what kind of deals for the average person who WOULD help fill the arena.

I understand they give Alumni good pricing etc, but if you want “regular” people who just like basketball what kind of programs and pricing do we get?

That is why I bought Bobcats Season Tickets this year, my 1st year!

And I think that is the problem. I have no affiliation with the 49ers and just want to watch Basketball in Charlotte. What are my options, they might give good ALUMNI deals... But what kind of deals for the average person who WOULD help fill the arena.

I understand they give Alumni good pricing etc, but if you want “regular” people who just like basketball what kind of programs and pricing do we get?

Personally, I think we have better offers for the general public than the majority of schools. For starters, tickets are readily available unless the chance of a rare sell-out. And the prices are very fair. It’s hard to find a sporting event for a family of four, as affordable as what we offer.

Second, if you’re not a student or alum, you can take advantage of the 5-game Mini-Pack. Pick any 5 games and you’re enjoying a great night of ball for only $15/game. This is a great deal for the single, casual sports fan who just wants to go watch a good ballgame but has no true loyalities. These are the fans you have a good chance of winning over if you provide a good product.

If you have a family, then you can take advantage of the Harris Teeter Family Zone. 4 season tickets for a good price.

And of course you can purchase group tickets or just buy season tickets, period.

IMO, the problem isn’t a lack of options for the casual fan. It’s a lack of proper marketing. I don’t know of any casual fan who said they had a bad time during their first trip to a Niner game. The problem is getting those people out there in the first place and putting a winning/appealing product on the floor that will get them back again, as well as encourage them to spread the word about us/bring others.

And I think that is the problem. I have no affiliation with the 49ers and just want to watch Basketball in Charlotte. What are my options, they might give good ALUMNI deals... But what kind of deals for the average person who WOULD help fill the arena.

The Family deal is a great value, basically works out to $70-80 per ticket and you don’t have to be a “family”… Marketing is the key though. Also, one thing to consider is that there is no comparable ticket to the one you bought with the Bobcats. If you sat that far back or up in Halton Arena, well you’d have to have x-ray vision to see through it’s brick walls. You’re going to be closer to the action in Halton for any ticket purchased than you will for the bargains Bobcats tickets.

[QUOTE=ninersfan99;195340]And I think that is the problem. I have no affiliation with the 49ers and just want to watch Basketball in Charlotte. What are my options, they might give good ALUMNI deals… But what kind of deals for the average person who WOULD help fill the arena.

That is why I bought Bobcats Season Tickets this year, my 1st year![/QUOTE]

You can get 4 season tickets for $250 with the Harris Teeter Family Zone package. The seats are in the upper end zone, but my bet is you’ll be closer to the court than your Bobcats seats are. It comes out to be $4.17 per ticket if you go that route. It’s a really good deal if you have kids, especially multiple kids.

[URL=http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/ncch/genrel/auto_pdf/0607-MHoops-TicketDeposit.pdf] [U][B][COLOR=DarkGreen]Charlotte 49ers Season Ticket Order Form (PDF)[/COLOR][/B][/U][/URL]

Second, if you're not a student or alum, you can take advantage of the 5-game Mini-Pack. Pick any 5 games and you're enjoying a great night of ball for only $15/game. This is a great deal for the single, casual sports fan who just wants to go watch a good ballgame but has no true loyalities. These are the fans you have a good chance of winning over if you provide a good product.

IMO, the problem isn’t a lack of options for the casual fan. It’s a lack of proper marketing. I don’t know of any casual fan who said they had a bad time during their first trip to a Niner game. The problem is getting those people out there in the first place and putting a winning/appealing product on the floor that will get them back again, as well as encourage them to spread the word about us/bring others.

$15 a game?? That is why I got the Bobcats deal, only $4.75 per game per ticket and they offer much more family friendly activities and areas in that arena. They also offer constant giveaways from Bobbleheads to t-shirts…

I do agree with you on the marketing, it is not very good at all. Because when I was considering Bobcats vs. 49ers I couldn’t hardly find a thing on niners tickets. You couldn’t even buy tickets online for the 49ers. It just seemed to me the 49ers season tickets are setup for ALumni and not regular locals. Just from my opinion.

WIth the Bobcats I went online, clicked the tickets I wanted, it showed me the season tickets and I purchased with credit card. A TON better then the 49ers system.

The sad thing is I will drive right by UNCC on highway 49 on my way down to the Bobcats games this season.

The Family deal is a great value, basically works out to $70-80 per ticket and you don't have to be a "family"... Marketing is the key though. Also, one thing to consider is that there is no comparable ticket to the one you bought with the Bobcats. If you sat that far back or up in Halton Arena, well you'd have to have x-ray vision to see through it's brick walls. You're going to be closer to the action in Halton for any ticket purchased than you will for the bargains Bobcats tickets.

Whenever I bought single game tickets for the 49ers ALL they had available were corner seats about 5-6 rows from top. They aren’t the best either, but you are right they are closer. But the reason I bought the Bobcats deal is they have a lot more giveaways, activities for my daughter (entire play area/fun zone), and more options for parking and eating (easy access for dinner, etc).

Overall I was just disappointed with the 49ers Season Ticket packages. Because I am not an Alumni my only options were corner seats in 200 level, give me a break. It’s just not setup for regular fans, so that is why you get none. Not going to pay $15 a game and get corner seats in the 200 level where the view is still poor.

You can get 4 season tickets for $250 with the Harris Teeter Family Zone package. The seats are in the upper end zone, but my bet is you'll be closer to the court than your Bobcats seats are. It comes out to be $4.17 per ticket if you go that route. It's a really good deal if you have kids, especially multiple kids.

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Charlotte 49ers Season Ticket Order Form (PDF)[/COLOR]

And if I only need 2 season tickets? I looked at this program as well, but the problem is I only need 2 tickets. That “order form” is a joke. I not going to buy tickets not knowing exactly where I will be siting. Is it row A or the last row in that section, you won’t know.

[QUOTE=ninersfan99;195444]And if I only need 2 season tickets? I looked at this program as well, but the problem is I only need 2 tickets. That “order form” is a joke. I not going to buy tickets not knowing exactly where I will be siting. Is it row A or the last row in that section, you won’t know.[/QUOTE]

If you call the ticket office they can give you the seat numbers when you order (I believe) but you are correct that you do have to buy 4 tickets in the Harris Teeter Family Zone as opposed to 2. They’re good seats though for that price (better than the corner seats you are referring to).

[QUOTE=ninersfan99;195442]Overall I was just disappointed with the 49ers Season Ticket packages. Because I am not an Alumni my only options were corner seats in 200 level, give me a break. It’s just not setup for regular fans, so that is why you get none. [/QUOTE]

FYI ---- I’ve purchased the Alumni Season Ticket package & never had to provide “Proof of Alumnism”. I just stated that I wanted to buy that particular package.