Season Tickets In

Doesn’t sound like there is any pleasing you. So just enjoy your Bobcat games. I’d rather spend $15/ticket and watch Niner games on the lobby TV’s in Halton than go see the garbage that is the NBA.

I got my season tickets for the Charlotte Bobcats for $199 per season ticket, or $4.75 per ticket. How much are the cheapest 49ers tickets?

You said you won’t buy Charlotte tickets because you fear you won’t have a good view of the action.

Just out of curiosity, where do you sit to watch the Bobcats?

Overall I was just disappointed with the 49ers Season Ticket packages. Because I am not an Alumni my only options were corner seats in 200 level, give me a break. It's just not setup for regular fans, so that is why you get none. Not going to pay $15 a game and get corner seats in the 200 level where the view is still poor.

EDIT - Oops my link was from the 05-06 season. SilvioDante has this year’s seating chart.

[QUOTE=survivor45;195454]
Just out of curiosity, where do you sit to watch the Bobcats?

According to the team site, season tickets for the upper level corner seats cost [/QUOTE]

I was told (on pretty good authority] that the $199 season tickets are in 203, 204,205,229,230 & 231 of the enclosed link. Furthermore, they were in the part of the section highlighted as “sold out”.

http://www.nba.com/bobcats/tickets/seating_chart_0607.html

I will grant that the Bobcats have the Niners on giveaways…but of course, its simply a factor of available marketing dollars and they (Bobcats) seem to have a lot more marketing dollars.

[QUOTE=ninersfan99;195442]Whenever I bought single game tickets for the 49ers ALL they had available were corner seats about 5-6 rows from top. They aren’t the best either, but you are right they are closer. But the reason I bought the Bobcats deal is they have a lot more giveaways, activities for my daughter (entire play area/fun zone), and more options for parking and eating (easy access for dinner, etc).

Overall I was just disappointed with the 49ers Season Ticket packages. Because I am not an Alumni my only options were corner seats in 200 level, give me a break. It’s just not setup for regular fans, so that is why you get none. Not going to pay $15 a game and get corner seats in the 200 level where the view is still poor.[/QUOTE]

Parking is free at Halton…cheapest thing within three blocks of Bobcat Arena is about $10. Add that to your ticket price each night.

Just got my tickets yesterday, very cool!!!

Can someone tell us how many season tickets were sold for this season? I can’t understand how it is that you can purchase a priority one season ticket and sit 1 or 2 rows from the top, with that being the best seat available. Do they really sell out to the rafters? Is there a special NASCAR fan seating that allows you pay higest price and get the highest seats? When someone pays priority price for a priority ticket it seems they should get better seats than they can at the ticket window.

[QUOTE=gamer;195464]Can someone tell us how many season tickets were sold for this season? I can’t understand how it is that you can purchase a priority one season ticket and sit 1 or 2 rows from the top, with that being the best seat available. Do they really sell out to the rafters? Is there a special NASCAR fan seating that allows you pay higest price and get the highest seats? When someone pays priority price for a priority ticket it seems they should get better seats than they can at the ticket window.[/QUOTE]

The seating diagram is pretty self-explanatory. To answer your question, yes, Priority 1 sells back to the last few rows in Section 221, and pretty close to that in Sections 220 and 222. If you are high enough in the 49er Club rankings, you might can get end zone or caddy-corner seats in the lower level.

It’s my preference, but if you draw a triangle from each baseline to where center court is on the last row of Section 221, I would rather sit somewhere in that triangle than right on the court in the end zone or caddy-corner. I’ve sat in pretty much every section in Halton either as a student or season ticket holder, and I don’t plan to be outside of my imaginary triangle again.

Doesn't sound like there is any pleasing you. So just enjoy your Bobcat games. I'd rather spend $15/ticket and watch Niner games on the lobby TV's in Halton than go see the garbage that is the NBA.

Totally agree… If I could get season tickets to the Bobcats for $1 a ticket, I wouldn’t purchase them because of the product on the court.

Totally agree... If I could get season tickets to the Bobcats for $1 a ticket, I wouldn't purchase them because of the product on the court.

I wonder how much city council makes you pay per game?

That would be some nice work for the John Locke foundation

I finally purchsed mine on Friday so who knows when they will arrive.

[QUOTE=switchfoot;195481]I finally purchsed mine on Friday so who knows when they will arrive.[/QUOTE]
If you don’t have them for the Saturday game, which they would tell you if not, then just go to the ticket office and they’ll get you in. Our ticket office is one of the best operating departments at the school, IMO.

THANK YOU!

[QUOTE=survivor45;195454]You said you won’t buy Charlotte tickets because you fear you won’t have a good view of the action. Bobcats is nosebleed in the sections with the $199 deal. Still a good deal IF you like the NBA.

Just out of curiosity, where do you sit to watch the Bobcats?[/QUOTE]
I hope you have a good set of binoculars. There is nothing wrong with the sight lines in Halton and I’ve been all over the arena taking photos.

As for the “quality” of single game seats available, remember that the students are controling 4500 seats, the same ones that the general public control on the opposite sides. If even 2000 seats are sold in season ticket packages, there will always be a lack of those so called “quality” seats available and I believe the number sold would be higher.

I wonder how much city council makes you pay per game?

That would be some nice work for the John Locke foundation

Mac lives in BFE…he’s not getting stuck with arena taxes. :tongue:

agree with Mac…that Bobcats product is definitely Jordanesque…Jordan will field a worst team that he has in Washington. It is a UNC driven team, so there ya go. Prefer niner games, thank you.

[QUOTE=X-49er;195469]

The seating diagram is pretty self-explanatory. To answer your question, yes, Priority 1 sells back to the last few rows in Section 221, and pretty close to that in Sections 220 and 222. If you are high enough in the 49er Club rankings, you might can get end zone or caddy-corner seats in the lower level.
.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, X. Still, it appears all areas in the arena seems designated either student or season tickets. Walkups get better seating than many season ticket holders, apparently.

[QUOTE=gamer;195502] Walkups get better seating than many season ticket holders, apparently.[/QUOTE]

Very possible, especially if some of the VIP seats are donated back to the 49er Club for any particular game. Not near as likely for the marquee games (Xavier, St Joe’s, UMass, GW, and Hofstra), though.

[QUOTE=gamer;195502]Thanks, X. Still, it appears all areas in the arena seems designated either student or season tickets. Walkups get better seating than many season ticket holders, apparently.[/QUOTE]
That’s true. I sit in 226 except when company tix are available. Still, I like the leg room up there :biggrin:

I have season tickets to both the Bobcats and the 49ers. I got in on the $199 deal for the Bobcats. I’m looking forward to both seasons. It looks like there are only 3 conflicts for the rest of 2006, so I’ll just give the Bobcats tickets away on those nights. The seats are regularly $29 so if you go to 7 games they are paid for. I’m pretty sure they will not sell out many games, so I should be able to ‘upgrade’ my seats each game.

My alumni seats at Halton are pretty crappy, so last year I took advantage of the upper level student section being GA. If you get there early enough, you can get pretty good seats. I’m not sure of the changes this year, but I’ll bet you can do the same thing.

Did anybody else [U]not[/U] get the names on the cards as they requested? I wouldn’t have spent as much time thinking about my second card if I knew they would end up as 1 and 2. I’m rather dissapointed.