Season tickets info

Iā€™m sure I could just call up the ticket office and ask John or Liz all this, but Iā€™m bored, and when Iā€™m board, I start threads :smile:

Annyyways, I was wondering about how to go about getting season tickets. Is there a deadline to get them? How much for first year alum, $49 bucks each right? etc, etc, ect. Probably gonna get 4, so Iā€™ll always be able to bring some friends and family along.

My one gripe with the alumni/public side of Halton over the years is that itā€™s too quiet, not rowdy enough. Well that will change when me, Gill, etc get up there and turn that place upside down. The alumni side is about to get hype this year:biggrin:

OK seasoned verterans of NNN, let the info flyā€¦

Visit the Athletic Site. Those who got tickets last year have now recieved their order forms in the mail. They have a copy of it [URL=http://charlotte49ers.cstv.com/auto_pdf/p_hotos/s_chools/ncch/genrel/auto_pdf/0809MBKMSeasTktOrder][B][U][COLOR=DarkGreen]here[/COLOR][/U][/B][/URL]. $49 for first year alum, $98 for second year. IIRC, deposits are due in mid July. And total balance in September. Make sure you specify you want to sit in 226 with the cool peopleā€¦ :biggrin:

[QUOTE=Chisox17;326183]My one gripe with the alumni/public side of Halton over the years is that itā€™s too quiet, not rowdy enough. Well that will change when me, Gill, etc get up there and turn that place upside down. The alumni side is about to get hype this year:biggrin:[/QUOTE]
Kevin and I and our misses do the best we canā€¦

[B]Make sure you specify you want to sit in 226 with the cool people...[/B] :biggrin:

Actually thatā€™s a good idea, Iā€™d like to know where most of you all sit so I can get supercrunknastyhype with fellow NNNers. Thanks for the advice Chev!

[QUOTE=Chisox17;326187]Actually thatā€™s a good idea, Iā€™d like to know where most of you all sit so I can get supercrunknastyhype with fellow NNNers. Thanks for the advice Chev![/QUOTE]

On the form just list names. Kev and I sit together in 226. TF is a few rows in front of us in 226 and f-o-r-t-y-n-i-n-e-r-s is by us also.

On the form just list names. Kev and I sit together in 226. TF is a few rows in front of us in 226 and f-o-r-t-y-n-i-n-e-r-s is by us also.

Sweet, sounds like a good group already. I will definitely try and sit near you guys. Gill, you got yours yet?

My renewal form says the deposits are due 7-15 and full amount is due 9-15.

its nice to know that people who will be excited will be grouped together for when i graduateā€¦

Sweet, sounds like a good group already. I will definitely try and sit near you guys. Gill, you got yours yet?

yeah, im gonna order them when I get back from ATL. Should I get 2 season tickets? or just a single?

yeah, im gonna order them when I get back from ATL. Should I get 2 season tickets? or just a single?

Get 20, and bring 19 hot bikini models with you to every game.

its nice to know that people who will be excited will be grouped together for when i graduate...

were gonna be loud, gonna give 104 a run for the money. There will be a lot of FORTY NINER chants. Although its gonna be hard to change over to chanting NINERS

Although its gonna be hard to change over to chanting NINERS

No way man, we will be FORTY, because we will be the ones starting the chant every time :shades:

Me, Gill, chev, kevin, f-o-r-t-y, TFā€¦ thatā€™s a good group of Halton hell raisers right there

So the 49 only gets you 1 ticket right?

Just go through the website, after that you will get information in the mail every year. Welcome to the alumni sectionā€¦woo hoo!

I hope you can get the alumni section rowdy. Last year, I felt like the only one who stood up for player introductions. But some of the older alumni up there get pretty loud.

Still debating whether to get mine with my newborn or not. I know mom fears the noise may be too much for him (I donā€™t think it will), my main thing is if Iā€™ll be able to make it out to enough to justify it.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;326207]No way man, we will be FORTY, because we will be the ones starting the chant every time :shades:

Me, Gill, chev, kevin, f-o-r-t-y, TFā€¦ thatā€™s a good group of Halton hell raisers right there[/QUOTE]
Donā€™t forget Mrs. ChevEE. She is part of why Vasquez of Maryland went cold in the second half last year. She bleeds green.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;326208]So the 49 only gets you 1 ticket right?[/QUOTE]
Nope. All tickets you get. Buy up the whole section if you want.

4 tix for $280 in the family zone is the best ticket deal in town, bar none.

hellā€¦I had 4 nice seats at Bobcats arena for Mary and Wake, it was worth that price alone, and the Halton games were gravy.

So for first year alumni is it $49 dollars per ticket, and there isnā€™t a deposit? Sorry i just think Iā€™m not reading that form right.

Iā€™ll be sitting on the baseline court level as usual. Hoping that Phil Jones doesnā€™t fall on me again this season. Iā€™ll be ready to get your rowdiness on video though.

[QUOTE=metro;326229]4 tix for $280 in the family zone is the best ticket deal in town, bar none.

hellā€¦I had 4 nice seats at Bobcats arena for Mary and Wake, it was worth that price alone, and the Halton games were gravy.[/QUOTE]

Iā€™m going that route this year. Weā€™ll see how it works out.

So for first year alumni is it $49 dollars per ticket, and there isn't a deposit? Sorry i just think I'm not reading that form right.

ā€¦