Season tickets info

[QUOTE=Chisox17;326231]So for first year alumni is it $49 dollars per ticket, and there isnā€™t a deposit? Sorry i just think Iā€™m not reading that form right.[/QUOTE]

The deposit is more for when the bill gets larger. You pay a deposit in July to hold your spot and then pay the rest of the money later.

The deposit is more for when the bill gets larger. You pay a deposit in July to hold your spot and then pay the rest of the money later.

So how much are tix for first year alum? $49 for the deposit, then what?

Iā€™m such a newbie

[QUOTE=Chisox17;326231]So for first year alumni is it $49 dollars per ticket, and there isnā€™t a deposit? Sorry i just think Iā€™m not reading that form right.[/QUOTE]

I think you just pay the $49 per ticket as your deposit, but you donā€™t have to pay anything later. You are paid in full.

I think you just pay the $49 per ticket as your deposit, but you don't have to pay anything later. You are paid in full.

Ahh ok, that makes sense. Anyone know if this is the case?

[QUOTE=Chisox17;326246]So how much are tix for first year alum? $49 for the deposit, then what?

Iā€™m such a newbie[/QUOTE]

$49 for you.

An example is my tickets are $320. If I donā€™t want to pay all 320 by July 15, I can pay a deposit of $49 by then. Then I owe the remaining $271 in September. The deposit isnā€™t additional. It is a portion of your payment. Just send them all the money for your tickets now and you wonā€™t have to worry about the deposit.

Ahh ok, that makes sense. Anyone know if this is the case?

Last year (my first as an alumni) I paid the $49 for my ticket, and they took the $49 I was going to pay towards my wifeā€™s and gave me 49er club membership at a low level. So I got a parking pass in Cone deck, halftime snacks, and 2 season tickets for $98. So on average I paid $5.76 for 17 home games. You canā€™t beat that and it is very affordable.

Like I said before, Iā€™m only contemplating with the newborn if Iā€™d be able to make it out enough to go ahead and buy my tickets again. I could have sworn if I re-up by July 17th I pay the same rate and keep my seats but I may be mistaken, it definitely wasnā€™t much more to maintain my seats.

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;326264]Last year (my first as an alumni) I paid the $49 for my ticket, and they took the $49 I was going to pay towards my wifeā€™s and gave me 49er club membership at a low level. So I got a parking pass in Cone deck, halftime snacks, and 2 season tickets for $98. So on average I paid $5.76 for 17 home games. You canā€™t beat that and it is very affordable.

Like I said before, Iā€™m only contemplating with the newborn if Iā€™d be able to make it out enough to go ahead and buy my tickets again. I could have sworn if I re-up by July 17th I pay the same rate and keep my seats but I may be mistaken, it definitely wasnā€™t much more to maintain my seats.[/QUOTE]

Ticket prices double the second year.

1st year: $49/ticket
2nd year: $98/ticket
3rd year: canā€™t remember right now

49er Club donation doesnā€™t change. Donā€™t forget to add that in too!

Ticket prices double the second year.

1st year: $49/ticket
2nd year: $98/ticket
3rd year: canā€™t remember right now

49er Club donation doesnā€™t change. Donā€™t forget to add that in too!

What Iā€™m saying is I could have sworn they offered me to keep my current rate aslong as it is in to them by the 15th. Iā€™d have to look at it again. Still not a bad price at all.

49er Club donation doesn't change. Don't forget to add that in too!

SO how do you join/donate to the 49er club? Is that done at the same time as season tix?

SO how do you join/donate to the 49er club? Is that done at the same time as season tix?

You can fill out a form which I believe you can get on their site, or like I did I ordered my tickets by phone and donated at the same time.

4 tix for $280 in the family zone is the best ticket deal in town, bar none.

hellā€¦I had 4 nice seats at Bobcats arena for Mary and Wake, it was worth that price alone, and the Halton games were gravy.

This is what I do. I split the cost with a buddy of mine. Great deal.

ok, so you still donate and buy tickets. But the donations help your tickets right?

[QUOTE=Chisox17;326270]SO how do you join/donate to the 49er club? Is that done at the same time as season tix?[/QUOTE]
[URL=http://charlotte49ers.cstv.com/boosters/ncch-boosters.html][B][U][COLOR=DarkGreen]This website[/COLOR][/U][/B][/URL].

[QUOTE=Gill2003;326289]ok, so you still donate and buy tickets. But the donations help your tickets right?[/QUOTE]
Yes!

The link above gives the points break down. 49er Club membership gives points that allow a higher ranking to get better seats.

49er Club Donations for the 08-09 basketball season are DUE by June 30, 2008.

Your contributions (rank) as of 6/30/2008 will determine your priority for 08-09 tickets.

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;326210]Still debating whether to get mine with my newborn or not. I know mom fears the noise may be too much for him (I donā€™t think it will), my main thing is if Iā€™ll be able to make it out to enough to justify it.[/QUOTE]

My son was 1.5 months old when he experienced his first midnight madness. Put some ear plugs in and the little one will sleep like a, well, baby.

My son was 1.5 months old when he experienced his first midnight madness. Put some ear plugs in and the little one will sleep like a, well, baby.

woah woah woahā€¦ waitā€¦ you have a son?

[QUOTE=SilvioDante;326307]49er Club Donations for the 08-09 basketball season are DUE by June 30, 2008.

Your contributions (rank) as of 6/30/2008 will determine your priority for 08-09 tickets.[/QUOTE]

This is very important if you new guys want parking passes for the season, and half time passes. If you havenā€™t done so already, you should go ahead and join the 49er Club.

49er Club Donations for the 08-09 basketball season are DUE by June 30, 2008..

YIKES!! I need to get that in NOW! I definitely want that parking pass.

Where does the 49er Club parking pass allow us to park?

[QUOTE=Chisox17;326344]YIKES!! I need to get that in NOW! I definitely want that parking pass.

Where does the 49er Club parking pass allow us to park?[/QUOTE]

Top of the Cone Deck.

[QUOTE=Mr. Bojangles;326341]This is very important if you new guys want parking passes for the season, and half time passes. If you havenā€™t done so already, you should go ahead and join the 49er Club.[/QUOTE]

Worth repeating. Plus at halftime you get stats.