Season Tickets

Got an email reminder for Basketball Madness. Within the email, this was included:

[QUOTE][B][COLOR=DarkGreen]For those who have already ordered season tickets, they will be mailed the week of October 30.[/COLOR][/B]
[/QUOTE]

For those that have not ordered yet, call and see what’s available. Still plenty of time to get good seats at a good price.

Hmmm, the 30th doesn’t leave much room for error considering we host Guelph for a beating that Saturday. Oh well.

I’ve never received my tickets beyond an exhibition game so I’m sure they’ll get out in time. If they mail them on the 30th, we’d still have them by mid-week, which is fine.

Yeah, that is cutting it close. There’s going to be some mad 49er fans if the tickets are not received before the first game. Maybe the exhibition is free.

I was just on ticketreturn.com and it appears they have 2006-07 ticket information loaded.

So if you don’t get them in time, you can print from there.

Hmmm, the 30th doesn't leave much room for error considering we host Guelph for a beating that Saturday. Oh well.

I know this is the wrong thread for this question, but I can’t find the right one, so here goes. When we play Guelph, do we play on an international-spec court or a US regulation court? I don’t know what they use in Canada.

[QUOTE=SilvioDante;192850]I was just on ticketreturn.com and it appears they have 2006-07 ticket information loaded.

So if you don’t get them in time, you can print from there.[/QUOTE]

Yep, and if you don’t want to fiddle with the computer, call John George if you don’t receive them in time and he or his staff can usually set you up with tickets at Will Call if the mail is running slow.

The problem is coming from the company we have making the season ticket cards. They are telling us it’s going to take them a lil longer than anticipated. Thus why the time crunch. Dont worry we will still have them to everyone by the exhibition.

Actually, now that I think of it, last year I waited a long time to get tix and they just told me rather than risk me not getting them in time they’d just hold them for me at Will Call. Gotta say, ticket crew is on top!