Season Tickets

FYI - Told by Tix Office that this Friday, the 13th is the cut-off date for Season Tickets.

That deadline is for first time purchasers. The renewal money for those who purchased season tickets last year is due in full by September 26 (correct me if this date is wrong as I donโ€™t have my sheet at work to make sure).

Friday is the deadline for early season ticket renewal ($49 per ticket).

2004-05 Menโ€™s Basketball Tickets

Would be nice to have a schedule before you buy tickets.

[i]Originally posted by Charlotte2002[/i]@Aug 10 2004, 04:30 PM [b] Would be nice to have a schedule before you buy tickets. [/b]
Yes it would. But, I buy tickets to see THE NINERS play ANYBODY with enough guts to play us at Halton.
[b]Yes it would. But, I buy tickets to see THE NINERS play ANYBODY with enough guts to play us at Halton. [/b]

Who would that be? I think weโ€™re still try to find that team. Unless you are counting the Long Beach St.'s

$110 for 2nd year alum tix? Pinching the old wallet, but Iโ€™m IN and READY!

[i]Originally posted by Iron9er[/i]@Aug 11 2004, 08:05 AM [b] $110 for 2nd year alum tix? Pinching the old wallet, but I'm IN and READY! [/b]
I agree there. Since I'm no longer in CLT, it might be better off for me to get single game tix for the ones I'm able to make. But then again you'ld need the schedule to make that decision. <_< Regardless, i'm pumped about the upcoming season.