Seeking Script and/or Concept Submissions

[QUOTE=thelew1014;407228]Ditto that if you need actors/extras.[/QUOTE]

We will.

How about a washed up 38 yr old playing at the Y gets an invite to a D league team when someone gets hurt late in the year. Through many turns of luck, when the playoffs start in the big league, the starting PG goes down and they call this guy up to back up the back up because it’s so late in the year they can’t trade for anyone and aren’t going anywhere anyway.

Have him meet some good (not great) looking chick, play a few meaningful minutes and they lose in the second round, but the guy turns his life around, gets into coaching, yadda yadda.

Give him a drinking problem that he kicks for a little drama.

If you need any sound track work, let me know.
Ditto that if you need actors/extras.

Ditto that if you need any one to help spend any of the profits from your finished product.

Micfigaleanou Productions is currently seeking new film concepts and/or full scripts. These need to be intended for limited to zero budget productions, and should be approximately one hour in length.

The compensation for this project is copy, credit, and meals. The function of this is to build the name of Micfigaleanou Productions, as well as the name of the screenwriter.

Please send only copyrighted material, in order to protect your intellectual and creative property. (To copyright, simply mail it to yourself and have it postmarked, then email it to us.) No x-rated submissions, please.

Serious inquiries only.

Dude, you gave some really bad copyright advice. I’ll give you a hint, this post is copyrighted. And to let people know? Here ya go: (c) Copyright 2009 Brian

See, I didn’t have to mail that to myself.

[QUOTE=cakewalk5;407320]Dude, you gave some really bad copyright advice. I’ll give you a hint, this post is copyrighted. And to let people know? Here ya go: © Copyright 2009 Brian

See, I didn’t have to mail that to myself.[/QUOTE]

My screenwriting professor (who has worked in Hollywood on some big name projects) told me that it was a completely free, legally enforceable copyright. However, after some research, I guess she was wrong. I guess you shouldn’t trust professors without verifying their information. http://www.copyrightauthority.com/poor-mans-copyright/

something is copyrighted the moment it’s created. Not when it’s filed or mailed or whatever.

The problem is, proving when you created it.

For my screenplays I register them with the Writers Guild of America. It’s cheap (20 bucks), you can submit online, and you don’t have to be a member of the union to submit. And you get a fancy certificate from the WGA that makes you feel all official and stuff.

http://www.wgawregistry.org/webrss/

[QUOTE=Sideshow;407389]something is copyrighted the moment it’s created. Not when it’s filed or mailed or whatever.

The problem is, proving when you created it.

For my screenplays I register them with the Writers Guild of America. It’s cheap (20 bucks), you can submit online, and you don’t have to be a member of the union to submit. And you get a fancy certificate from the WGA that makes you feel all official and stuff.

http://www.wgawregistry.org/webrss/[/QUOTE]

I knew about their registration, but my prof was telling us it’s a waste since you can just mail it to yourself. Lame.

[QUOTE=darren;407399]I knew about their registration, but my prof was telling us it’s a waste since you can just mail it to yourself. Lame.[/QUOTE]

Who is this prof, if I may ask? Someone at Charlotte? PM me if you want