Seeya CUSA!

Once the main building and road work is done I think the plan is to start reworking the terminals.

When we moved here the old airport was what my dad flew out of as a captain for United. I remember the excitement of getting a legit airport when it opened. Hard to believe how far it’s come.

I had an uncle who worked for Cannon Aviation in Charlotte before relocating to Myrtle Beach. Definitely remember what things used to be like.

clt says we value CLT highly round here

cusa felt like a downgrade compared to the A10 to me. but it was a much needed move to make sure that football could grow. the management could have been better and the tv situation could have gone better too. still like others have said it wasn’t like our program helped to elevate the conference. if anything we probably hurt it with our lack of success. especially in basketball. and that part really was a disappointment because I felt if we actually hired a good coach we could have dominated this league on the court most years and yet it never did happen. so something really needs to done about that soon or else we might be in the bottom of the new league.

anyway I was still glad we made the move so we could actually grow the football program more so we could have a shot of getting into the american. because if we didn’t its possible could have ended up like umass. whos right now stuck in independent purgatory with football because they are just too proud to downgrade basketball wise to a different conference. which might not bod well for them long term because I could really see the big east finally finishing off the a10 of their remaining good programs in the next few years.

clt says we are done with cusa after today’s games

remember the curtains and the mini jeep

and a bunch of 49er trophies!

christmas in rockefeller center GIF by NBC

3 Likes

thats all folks GIF

7 Likes

Driving Ford GIF by FIA World Rally Championship

clt provides video of mike hill leaving cusa for the aac

4 Likes

Sassy Good Bye GIF

5 Likes

Can he leave Sanchez in CUSA? The basketball team should come, but leave Sanchez behind with his car tire championship banner for comfort

3 Likes

Bye GIF by MOODMAN

3 Likes

bye bye bye justin timberlake gif GIF

2 Likes

bye bye

Ice Cube Friday GIF

Watching hitchhiker’s guide tonight!