Selling the product

If this doesn’t get you to purchase, nothing will… [URL=http://49erfanatics.com/product.sc?categoryId=6&productId=13][B][U]49erfanatics.com[/U][/B][/URL].

By the way, the new polos are awesome, I’ve gotten lots of compliments with mine!

Payday is Thursday. I’m hoping to put my order in soon.

[SIZE=2](Hopefully we’ll see some more product pics?)[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=C49er;419886]Payday is Thursday. I’m hoping to put my order in soon.

[SIZE=2](Hopefully we’ll see some more product pics?)[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

There will be more pics. I went ahead a loaded what I had. The rest will follow shortly…

[QUOTE=HP49er;419880]If this doesn’t get you to purchase, nothing will… [URL=http://49erfanatics.com/product.sc?categoryId=6&productId=13][B][U]49erfanatics.com[/U][/B][/URL].
[/QUOTE]

What exactly am I buying???

Everything (everyone) has a price Jim. :wink:

So I’ve shut up about this for a while, because I kept being told “we are working on it, the layout will change sooon”… but it’s been months and the site still looks the same.

We have some phenomenally talented folks on here who could really make that site look top notch with good looking menus, banners, backgrounds, etc. Yet it still looks like a 30 min 6th grade computer class assignment.

Can we please get someone to make the site look at least a little professional?

And I say this with all the respect in the world for Nick and the rest of the folks behind this site. You guys have worked your tails off to bring us this quality gear that we have needed for so long. It’s just frustrating to see these kick-ass banners on NNN, yet 49erfanatics still looks simple and drab.

Chill Scotty, it’s days away. The person doing the revamp has a real job that pays the bills.

Chill Scotty, it's days away.

Will you still be saying that a month from now :lol::tongue:

I wasn’t trying to complain, just want the site to be the best it can be. Can’t wait to see the new layout!

I will not be saying that a month from now. But I will say someone has HEAVILY invested in some products and it’s time to start purchasing. I’d hate to say that I’ve been Nick’s biggest customer so far.

Keep your eyes open. You might see 49erfanatics.com appearances in unexpected places during the upcoming months.

By the way, the new polos are awesome, I've gotten lots of compliments with mine!

Can you put a picture up with you wearing one?

[QUOTE=Chisox17;419915]So I’ve shut up about this for a while, because I kept being told “we are working on it, the layout will change sooon”… but it’s been months and the site still looks the same.

We have some phenomenally talented folks on here who could really make that site look top notch with good looking menus, banners, backgrounds, etc. Yet it still looks like a 30 min 6th grade computer class assignment.

Can we please get someone to make the site look at least a little professional?

And I say this with all the respect in the world for Nick and the rest of the folks behind this site. You guys have worked your tails off to bring us this quality gear that we have needed for so long. It’s just frustrating to see these kick-ass banners on NNN, yet 49erfanatics still looks simple and drab.[/QUOTE]

Well I’ll just be damned Scotty. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Of course, I don’t blame you. You’re just a 49ers fan. You can’t help it. You want a place to get better gear but you complain about it the whole time somthing is being done. Believe me, I know how this works, I’m a 49er too remember.

Let me help you with the score here: To get us to this point, about $25,000 has been invested. It has all gone into the product. Two weeks ago, we signed a corporate sponsorship deal with the Athletic Department. Guess what that takes? Money. Currently, we working out a deal with Signature Sports to be a corporate sponsor during basketball season. Guess what that takes? More money. Money that does flow into out athletic program, but does not build a new web site.

Now, I have said that the site is being worked on and it is. One of our fellow 49ers and one heck of guy stepped forward and volunteered to help me with the site. He’s very close to be done even now. The only thing keeping him from being done already is that pesky full-time job of his, other projects that he is working on and his family. Never-the-less I know that you’ll like what he’s doing with it.

The bottom line is this: We’ve come a long way. We’ve got more to do, but we’re doing the right things. You want the web site to look better. So do I. It will be changed. Just drop the 6th grader references. Do something positive.

Go Niners!

Nick

Well I'll just be damned Scotty. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Of course, I don't blame you. You're just a 49ers fan. You can't help it. You want a place to get better gear but you complain about it the whole time somthing is being done. Believe me, I know how this works, I'm a 49er too remember.

Let me help you with the score here: To get us to this point, about $25,000 has been invested. It has all gone into the product. Two weeks ago, we signed a corporate sponsorship deal with the Athletic Department. Guess what that takes? Money. Currently, we working out a deal with Signature Sports to be a corporate sponsor during basketball season. Guess what that takes? More money. Money that does flow into out athletic program, but does not build a new web site.

Now, I have said that the site is being worked on and it is. One of our fellow 49ers and one heck of guy stepped forward and volunteered to help me with the site. He’s very close to be done even now. The only thing keeping him from being done already is that pesky full-time job of his, other projects that he is working on and his family. Never-the-less I know that you’ll like what he’s doing with it.

The bottom line is this: We’ve come a long way. We’ve got more to do, but we’re doing the right things. You want the web site to look better. So do I. It will be changed. Just drop the 6th grader references. Do something positive.

Go Niners!

Nick

Nice job Nick! Thanks for what you’re doing.

[QUOTE=49erAlumnus;419923]Two weeks ago, we signed a corporate sponsorship deal with the Athletic Department. Guess what that takes? Money. Currently, we working out a deal with Signature Sports to be a corporate sponsor during basketball season.[/QUOTE]

That’s awesome to hear. I look forward to adding some better stuff to my collection.

…and be nice, Nick.

[QUOTE=EE9er;419921]Can you put a picture up with you wearing one?[/QUOTE]
Negative, that would hurt the site.

Trust me EE, I would never purchase them if I didn’t think it was worth wearing. I plan to get a couple more of them soon.

[QUOTE=C49er;419936]That’s awesome to hear. I look forward to adding some better stuff to my collection.

…and be nice, Nick.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for all of your continued support!

I’m as nice as anybody. And I welcome constructive criticism. Emphasis on the constructive. When we deserve it, I’ll take it. When I feel like we don’t, I’ll say so.

[QUOTE=49erAlumnus;419939]Thank you for all of your continued support!

I’m as nice as anybody. And I welcome constructive criticism. Emphasis on the constructive. When we deserve it, I’ll take it. When I feel like we don’t, I’ll say so.[/QUOTE]

I don’t know you, but I like you.

So I went on the website to check out the gear, but the polos and t-shirts don’t have pictures. Is that a browser issue, or are there no pictures?

[QUOTE=Noreaster;419942]So I went on the website to check out the gear, but the polos and t-shirts don’t have pictures. Is that a browser issue, or are there no pictures?[/QUOTE]

They’re not posted yet. He’ll be adding them as he gets them. The stuff is just brand new.

I don’t suppose Nick would get too ill at me for posting these t-shirt photos.

Simple and nice looking.

And I welcome constructive criticism.
Here's mine. You need to put pics of some hot bikini clad women on that website.