September 18th, 2008 RIP "CHP"?

Is today the day that the term ā€œCHPā€ dies?

thoughts?

[QUOTE=ninerID;342290]Is today the day that the term ā€œCHPā€ dies?

thoughts?[/QUOTE]

Lets cross our fingers. I am so excited.

CHP will not dieā€¦ yet. Even with football, there are plenty more (perhaps even larger) issues to deal with on campus.

CHP will not die... yet. Even with football, there are plenty more (perhaps even larger) issues to deal with on campus.

Until he stops being an arrogant pompous jerk to our hard working alumni, and until he stops comparing us to NC School of the Arts, and until he gets his head out of his ass about the name changeā€¦ HE WILL BE [COLOR=mediumturquoise]CHP[/COLOR]!

By the way NinerIDā€¦ I think you mean 2008!

By the way NinerID.. I think you mean [I]2008![/I]
crap
crap

You can still go back and change it I thinkā€¦ click edit, then click go advanced. You can change the title for up to 30 min after your post Im pretty sureā€¦

Until he stops being an arrogant pompous jerk to our hard working alumni, and until he stops comparing us to NC School of the Arts, and until he gets his head out of his ass about the name change.. [B]HE WILL BE [COLOR=mediumturquoise]CHP[/COLOR]![/B]

I agree.

The term CHP never really had much to do with football for me. It had more to do with his ability to lay down and play nice with the UNC System leadership. Iā€™m tired of being the step child of the system, and until he shows some spineā€¦it will remain CHP for me!

[QUOTE=Chisox17;342295]Until he stops being an arrogant pompous jerk to our hard working alumni, and until he stops comparing us to NC School of the Arts, and until he gets his head out of his ass about the name changeā€¦ [B]HE WILL BE [COLOR=mediumturquoise]CHP[/COLOR]![/B][/QUOTE]

I think a YES today should go a long ways towards this whole CHP stuff ending. Heā€™s never been arrogant the few times I have been around him.

Hahā€¦ I was thinking the same thing last night. It will be hard for him to shake the CHP nickname because it has such a nice ring to it. After all, if it rhymes, it must be trueā€¦ right?

Basically what it comes down to is this: Football or no football, it doesnā€™t matter. He LOVES the UNC in our name, and wants us to always be UNCā€™s little brother.