serious question for you guys...

[QUOTE=HP49er;165415]
The timing sucks for Charlotte, Lutz may have to find 2 assistants to replace Hill and Kummer, who is up for 2 head coaching postitions.[/QUOTE]

Kummer a head coach?? Where?

G-rules,

It’s nice to see that I’m not the only one who watches the history channel from time to time. The real question is: Would Art Long have the guts to punch a camel?

Kummer a head coach?? Where?

http://www.ninernation.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13047

[QUOTE=49erAlumnus;165483]G-rules,

It’s nice to see that I’m not the only one who watches the history channel from time to time. The real question is: Would Art Long have the guts to punch a camel?[/QUOTE]

sure he’d punch it.

then donald little would smoke it and eat it.

i hear they taste like chicken.

[QUOTE=gruehls;165489]sure he’d punch it.

then donald little would smoke it and eat it.

i hear they taste like children.[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

HP—what schools are interested in Kummer as a Head Coach?

Texas-San Antonio: good shot
Texas-Arlington: short list

[QUOTE=49erAlumnus;165483]The real question is: Would Art Long have the guts to punch a camel?[/QUOTE]
I’d like to see an Enquirer investigation of this probability.

[QUOTE=gruehls;165401]i confess to being a little surprised at the vitriol directed towards huggs over this, especially since no one knows what he and lutz discussed.[/QUOTE]

In all seriousness gruehls what conversation could Lutz and Huggins have that he (Lutz) would be o’kay with this.

The only one I can think of would be, screw it take them all I am gone before then anyway.

Since Lutz is not talking to the media for the first time in 10 years I find it hard to believe that is the case.

I could see Lutz saying d* mn Bob he is my best chance to getting out of this no win situation.

My personal opinon is Huggins called and said Bobby I am hiring Dalonte and I think you know the consequences and then there is not too much to say after that.

Either way I doubt there was much of a “discussion” going on except for the “cussion” part.

[QUOTE=TheShowDawg;165540]In all seriousness gruehls what conversation could Lutz and Huggins have that he (Lutz) would be o’kay with this.

[/QUOTE]

i don’t know the answer dawgy.

and i don’t know who initiated the contact; huggs, hill or somebody else.

beasley aside, i’d be inclined to think that hill might view ksu as a step up for the purposes of his coaching resume.

[QUOTE=gruehls;165566]beasley aside, i’d be inclined to think that hill might view Huggins as a step up for the purpose of working on a new degree in CRIMINAL JUSTICE.[/QUOTE]

Fixed.