Shoe Help Please

I need help, my brother wants the shoes that the guy in this picture is wearing. He was wondering if any of yall knew the name of the shoe…thanks!

Are those invisible shoes?

sorry messed up

those shoes are hot!

No idea on the shoes, what’s the W or whatever stand for?

they are adidas shoes. i’m trying to figure out which ones they are exactly. you can see the adidas flower on the bottom left tongue of the shoe.

[QUOTE=Threemire09;173152]No idea on the shoes, what’s the W or whatever stand for?[/QUOTE]

im embarassed FOR YOU because you said that.

i know they are adidas, i need to know what they are called.

like nike SHOX or umbro BRAZILIAS

comprendes?

vamos

Are you fear the wolf or Cary 49er? Sounds like you posted from Cary and then signed onto that name and are continuing the convo, hasta la vista

my brother is wolf…two different people i promise

wolf they are adidas and the only thing i found that looked like them are the accelerators

they also look like skateboard shoes.

dude maybe if i had a better picture of the shoes then it wouldn’t be so hard i looked all over all the shoe websites and i couldn’t find any adidas ones to match. Sorry man i tried.

Motion for automatic bannination of anybody using non-Charlotte logos in their signature.

Motion for automatic bannination of anybody using non-Charlotte logos in their signature.

I second that.

wow guys give him a break. he came on here asking for a favor not trying to stir up shiat. if anyone can help wolf out please because i’m very stumped right now and i looked for 3 hours.

i looked for 3 hours.
I know you have a bum knee but you should really read more or play some video games or somethin haha.:wink:

what else do you think i’ve been doing. i read 15 chapters of a book today. i also played about 4 hours of halo 2.

[QUOTE] i looked for 3 hours. i read 15 chapters of a book today. i also played about 4 hours of halo 2 [/QUOTE]

You really need get out more if you’re spending 3 hours looking for a pair of ugly shoes online and another 4 gaming, not to mention the time you spend on here.

thanks daxified…

i think it would help if you knew what kind of shoes they were? bball? xtraining? soccer? running? tennis?

that said… the Adidas Barricade II/III/IV are the best tennis shoes to have ever graced a court.

Those Adidas are one of two styles: Throw this in a google search and you will see it come up.

Adidas ZX800 (non leather)

or

Adidas ZX700 (usually has leather)

This is an old skool “training” shoe. Your right. It is a phat kick. The color looks to be black/charcoal grey. Good Luck finding that color. You can pretty much find that style shoe in Finish Line/Champs right now, but I don’t know about the color. I am currently on the hunt for the Nike Air Max 90 charcoal grey/black/and infrared if you know where I can purchase let me know. My current search has concluded that everyone is sold out at this time.

Good Sites to check on are:

sneakerhead.com

eastbay.com

Southern Pines.OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!