QB-Normbulance
KR-Scotty too Hotty
Defense-CPip
RB-Niner Advocate
WR-Niner National
WR-JFelt
OL-Gill
Coach-Hot Rod

What do you guys think about Sudfeld? Worth something while Gronk is out? Given that I have Gronk should I gamble on him and drop Lloyd?

Have the 10th pick in a 10 team league. I plan on going RB RB with the 10th and 11th pick unless Calvin Johnson is there then I’ll go RB WR. Would anyone pick TE Graham with either of the picks? I normally wouldn’t and end up with a TE that gets me 1-5 points.

I don’t think getting Graham at 11 is a terrible pick if you have to start a TE. Probably would depend on the RB you get at 10 too. But I think you can still get a decent RB and WR at 30 and 31.

What do you guys think of taking Calvin Johnson at 4? I normally wouldn’t want to do that. But it seems the depth of the top tier RBs is much deeper than the top tier WRs.

I’d DEF pick a RB with the 4th pick. The depth may be a little deeper but will a top tier RB be there with your 17th pick? I wouldn’t think so. I think there’s maybe 8 elite RB that stand out from the others.

Yeah, it’s a tough call. I see the depth more like top tier RBs at about 15. While the depth of top tier receivers around 8. After that their are still some good receivers but it seems they are in systems which have multiple good receivers. Like Roddy White, Victor Cruz and Wes Welker.

Then you would be saying Stephen Jackson is elite. I would actually list him as 2nd tier. There’s so many different opinions maybe Calvin Williams has another great year, but I would still think a top tier RB and a 2nd tier WR will get you more points than a 1st tier WR and 2nd/3rd tier RB. Who knows. If I’m undecided I look at “expert” picks to see where they are picking whom and try to weigh that into my decision.

Calvin went 3rd. So I didn’t have to make the decision after all. People really scared off of Charles and Foster.

And u picked?

Ten team, normal format with a HC

QB - Kaep/Luck
RB - Peterson/Sproles/Ryan Matthews/Chris Ivory
WR - AJ Green/ Dez Bryant/Cecil Shorts
Flex - Roddy White
TE - Kyle Rudolph/Ed Dickson
D - Ravens/Cowboys
K-Minnesota Kicker
HC-Niners/Falcons (You get points by how much team wins/loses by)