Signing Day Chalk Talk

[font=verdana][font=Calibri][size=1pt]ent.[/size][/font][/font][font=Verdana][size=3][font=calibri]Join us for the 4[sup]th[/sup] Annual Charlotte 49ers Football Signing Day Chalk Talk with Brad Lambert on Thursday, February 5 at 6pm in the Barnhardt Student Activity Center 3[sup]rd[/sup] Floor Salons. Enjoy the opportunity to mingle with Coach Lambert and members of the 49ers football coaching staff, as well as fellow members of Niner Nation while getting a breakdown of each player in the incoming class of 49ers football players. Cost is $20 per person. Advance registration is required. Parking is available at no cost in the West Deck. Dinner and beverages provided. To register, contact Michael Garrett at (704) 687-1049 or [email]megarret@uncc.edu[/email]. [/font][/size][/font]

[font=verdana][font=Calibri][/size][size=3]Due to NCAA regulations, current football prospects and their families (including recent signees) are unable to attend this event.[/size][size=3][/font][/font]

[quote=ā€œMr. Bojangles, post:1, topic:29327ā€]

[font=verdana][font=Calibri][size=1pt]ent.[/size][/font][/font][font=verdana][size=1.35em][font=calibri]Join us for the 4[sup]th[/sup] Annual Charlotte 49ers Football Signing Day Chalk Talk with Brad Lambert on Thursday, February 5 at 6pm in the Barnhardt Student Activity Center 3[sup]rd[/sup] Floor Salons. Enjoy the opportunity to mingle with Coach Lambert and members of the 49ers football coaching staff, as well as fellow members of Niner Nation while getting a breakdown of each player in the incoming class of 49ers football players. Cost is $20 per person. Advance registration is required. Parking is available at no cost in the West Deck. Dinner and beverages provided. To register, contact Michael Garrett at (704) 687-1049 or megarret@uncc.edu. [/font][/size][/font]

[font=verdana][font=Calibri][size=1.35em]Due to NCAA regulations, current football prospects and their families (including recent signees) are unable to attend this event.[/size][/font][/font]

[/quote] I got a parking ticket for parking in the West Deck a couple of years ago for this event. So, you knowā€¦

[quote=ā€œ4ever niner, post:2, topic:29327ā€][quote=ā€œMr. Bojangles, post:1, topic:29327ā€]

[font=verdana][font=Calibri][size=1pt]ent.[/size][/font][/font][font=verdana][size=1.35em][font=calibri]Join us for the 4[sup]th[/sup] Annual Charlotte 49ers Football Signing Day Chalk Talk with Brad Lambert on Thursday, February 5 at 6pm in the Barnhardt Student Activity Center 3[sup]rd[/sup] Floor Salons. Enjoy the opportunity to mingle with Coach Lambert and members of the 49ers football coaching staff, as well as fellow members of Niner Nation while getting a breakdown of each player in the incoming class of 49ers football players. Cost is $20 per person. Advance registration is required. Parking is available at no cost in the West Deck. Dinner and beverages provided. To register, contact Michael Garrett at (704) 687-1049 or megarret@uncc.edu. [/font][/size][/font]

[font=verdana][font=Calibri][size=1.35em]Due to NCAA regulations, current football prospects and their families (including recent signees) are unable to attend this event.[/size][/font][/font]

[/quote] I got a parking ticket for parking in the West Deck a couple of years ago for this event. So, you knowā€¦[/quote]

Parking Services: Ruining Campus visits since 1965

Weā€™re a really neurotic bunch here. No post, however neutral or positive can go unshit upon. Even some of our signatures are not immune from this syndrome. A syndrome, I theorize, similar to depression, brought on by a lack of winning, over a number of years. :frowning:

Iā€™d like to attend this - Anyone want to band together and go? My wife wonā€™t want anything to do with it.

Could it not just be our fanbase has a high percentage of assholes and douchebags?

clt is allergic to chalk.

Going to try to attend. I am interested to hear what the staff has to say about the incoming class, because from the recruiting rankings, it seems to be a little underwhelming.

I know stars donā€™t mean everything, and I know this one is substantially smaller than previous classes, but this seems to be the weakest class we have had since our first.

Could it not just be our fanbase has a high percentage of assholes and douchebags?[/quote] The e-mail says ā€œfree parking in the West Deckā€. I merely stated that I got a ticket for parking in the West Deck during this event. Those are facts. Go ahead and
park there if you like and, if you get a ticket for it, say ā€œThank you, can I have anotherā€. Geez. ;D

P.S. My getting a ticket that night was a result of BEING AT THE FUNCTION. I have no problem with the event itself.

Could it not just be our fanbase has a high percentage of assholes and douchebags?[/quote] The e-mail says ā€œfree parking in the West Deckā€. I merely stated that I got a ticket for parking in the West Deck during this event. Those are facts. Go ahead and
park there if you like and, if you get a ticket for it, say ā€œThank you, can I have anotherā€. Geez. ;D

P.S. My getting a ticket that night was a result of BEING AT THE FUNCTION. I have no problem with the event itself.[/quote]

Did the AD take care of the ticket?

P.S. My getting a ticket that night was a result of BEING AT THE FUNCTION. I have no problem with the event itself.[/quote]

Did the AD take care of the ticket?[/quote] What do you think? I did not bother to ask. It was a warning ticket, but the next one is for real. I just think they should communicate better with parking service Nazis.
More aggravating than anything else.

Did the AD take care of the ticket?[/quote] What do you think? I did not bother to ask. It was a warning ticket, but the next one is for real. I just think they should communicate better with parking service Nazis.
More aggravating than anything else.[/quote]

clt says parking services are also aggressive with this whole. ā€œno tetheringā€ policy.

Could it not just be our fanbase has a high percentage of assholes and douchebags?[/quote]
Probably not our fanbaseā€¦but probably the group that posts on NNN.

Could it not just be our fanbase has a high percentage of assholes and douchebags?[/quote]
Probably not our fanbaseā€¦but probably the group that posts on NNN.[/quote] True that.

I like this event. Interested to see the new DC, see what kind of dude he is. ā€¦ the first year Tall spent quite a bit of time shooting the breeze with us, great guyā€¦ Iā€™ll make sure to say clear of the DC at this event just in case it was me.

I agree, itā€™s a great event and nice Niner tradition. Go early for additional time to interact with the coaches. Itā€™s a big day for them to celebrate a year+ recruiting.

I also agree, will be good hearing from the new DC. At where we are as a program snd his history with Lambert I think itā€™s s very good hire.

Probably not our fanbaseā€¦but probably the group that posts on NNN.[/quote]

Sorry 49er1, I might add to the negativity. I[font=Verdana]n general,[/font][font=Verdana] [/font]I think[font=Verdana] [/font]the whole thing is a good idea. But I wonder if the AD has considered a 6:30 or 7:00 start time for a week night? Donā€™t think I can make it by 6:00.

Probably not our fanbaseā€¦but probably the group that posts on NNN.[/quote]

[/quote]

Exhibit A

Has anyone gone to these in the past?

It doesnā€™t really seem like something that Iā€™d personally find all that interesting, but if the food is good, I would be in, especially since drinks are included.