Signs & chants for Sincy

I haven’t seen this discussion yet. What have you guys come up with?

500 signs that say “You better call 9-1-1 because the house is on fire.”

A sign idea…

[font=Times][SIZE=4]E F H I K L N Z[/font][/SIZE]

hugs needs pepto

[i]Originally posted by UNCCTF[/i]@Feb 2 2005, 01:38 PM [b] A sign idea...

[font=Times][SIZE=4]E F H I K L N Z[/font][/SIZE] [/b]

Way to gank my idea stats!!! :wacko:

seeeeee :stuck_out_tongue: B)

[i]Originally posted by uncc_kristi[/i]@Feb 2 2005, 01:50 PM [b] Way to gank my idea stats!!! :wacko: [/b]
Bah.

Or how about, “Don’t do this to me!”

[i]Originally posted by UNCCTF+Feb 2 2005, 01:53 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (UNCCTF @ Feb 2 2005, 01:53 PM)

I like the ones in favor of Lutz but they’re not as easy to think of:

No Occifer
Huggy want beer
Huggy Chuggy

“Drive Home Safely” chant would be classic in the closing minutes of a Niner victory. For more than one reason. :smiley:

The Huggins DUI is played out by now, I think. Every single student section at every single away game has probably done it, so it’s losing effect.

How about

“Cincinatti is a bunch of thugs led by an abusive drunk and if you, as parents, have sent your kid to play for Huggins you should be ashamed of yourself. I would rather let my kid have a weekend slumber party with Michael Jackson.”

Okay, okay. Bad sign idea. But I feel better now.

signs should support the team. huggins isnt going to be checking out the crowd to read what we have to say, but positive signs will be good. i’ll be on row A, so i’ll tell huggins somethings on my mind. PowerBait wants to all get beer stiens down there and sway them and hugins passes by. RICKY, WHEN YOU GET YOUR GROUP TO PAINT UP, I’LL GET MINE TO GET BEER STIENS!

[b]so it's losing effect.[/b]

Like beer, it’s funny but after time it loses its effect.

[i]Originally posted by SF4Nynah[/i]@Feb 2 2005, 02:04 PM [b] The Huggins DUI is played out by now, I think. Every single student section at every single away game has probably done it, so it's losing effect. [/b]
The Huggins DWI will never lose it's luster. Never ending Classic!! Drunk Ass Punk! :biglaugh:
[i]Originally posted by OriginalNinerNation1[/i]@Feb 2 2005, 02:10 PM [b] signs should support the team. huggins isnt going to be checking out the crowd to read what we have to say, but positive signs will be good. i'll be on row A, so i'll tell huggins somethings on my mind. PowerBait wants to all get beer stiens down there and sway them and hugins passes by. RICKY, WHEN YOU GET YOUR GROUP TO PAINT UP, I'LL GET MINE TO GET BEER STIENS! [/b]
I think Beer Stiens would work great for UC and USM.

The Chant…

“BOOSE IT OR LOOSE IT!”

mike dixeric.

read it outloud, infidels.

[i]Originally posted by Powerbait[/i]@Feb 2 2005, 03:30 PM [b] I think Beer Stiens would work great for UC and USM. [/b]
Actually, cans of Natty Light will be needed for USM.

how about “charlotte hates cincy”

whooooooooo!!

I hope we can chant “WE WIN, YOU LOSE!!”