SIU-Charlotte game thread on Saluki board

For those so inclined…

SalukiTalk.com: Charlotte Early Season Puzzle

They are worried about not taking us lightly. I wouldn’t be.

They are worried about not taking us lightly. I wouldn't be.
They should be more worried about what college football games they are missing.

They may be able to run a 4 man team against us allowing all but 4 of the team to watch the football games in the locker rooms. I wonder if Bobby would notice the disadvantage and stop shooting 3s and go inside? Oh wait, they will play zone (if they don’t, their dumb) and I’m not sure we could score against 4 guys in zone.

They don't guard (they run bad offense), don't communicate, can't shoot, they are small in the backcourt and don't rebound well. They are 1-6, deservedly.

Well, that about sums it up.

Yet, they still gave us more credit than we deserve.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;367273]Yet, they still gave us more credit than we deserve.[/QUOTE]

They are giving us credit b/c we’ve beaten them before. That’s the only logical reason I can think of.

their dumb..

…

[QUOTE=moss2k;367304]They are giving us credit b/c we’ve beaten them before. That’s the only logical reason I can think of.[/QUOTE]Was it 04 or 05? I remember we were the first team to beat them at home in two years or something, Bruce Weber was still there, or he had just left for Illionois and they were coming off of a Sweet 16 appearance.

We beat them last year. Shut down their star at Halton. That’s why they’re giving us credit.

Hey, last year is last year. If we only had 6 home losses in the last 7 years, I wouldn’t be giving a 1-6 team any credit.

Luckily, I’m a niner fan, so I have to fear every team.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;367307]…[/QUOTE]
heh. I was gonna let it go.

This game scares me.

Every game for us is scary.

Easy win…

For Them.

:sigh:

[QUOTE=UNCCTF;367351]This game scares me.[/QUOTE]me too. they have a point to prove.

SIU wins by 15+.

Gotta say, I like their fans on that board. For the most part anyway.

Gotta say, I like their fans on that board. For the most part anyway.

SIU has some of the most hospitable fans. Classy guys.

They are my anti-Mempiss.

[QUOTE=thelew1014;367526]Gotta say, I like their fans on that board. For the most part anyway.[/QUOTE]i seem to remember those fans giving us major props in past seasons. not many excuses were made by them.