SIU POSTGAME

Great win, forgot what it felt like. Ian coming up big in the clutch. Wilderness 8-8Ft (Why couldnā€™t he do this vs Clemson). What happened to Coleman in regard to getting hurt? Phil needs more touches and Mack needs less.

He said all of Macks 3s were good today except maybe 1 (I think we know which one that was).

Does anyone agree that he only had one bad shot?

A defender a foot away when you are shooting in the, what, teens? from 3 is not exactly a good shot to me.

And I can count the other shot with 30 secs in the shot clock earlier in the game as a bad shot, too. Momentum killer.

Thatā€™s the problem, his shots are momentum killersā€¦

Great win, forgot what it felt like. Ian coming up big in the clutch. Wilderness 8-8Ft (Why couldn't he do this vs Clemson). What happened to Coleman in regard to getting hurt? Phil needs more touches and Mack needs less.

Coleman came down with a rebound, SIU player fell down and rolled up on him. Looks like a twisted ankle.

Big win on the road. Iā€™m glad to see we still have it in us to win big games. Hopefully we can build on this.

Feels good to win, but still a long ways to go. Go Niners!!

We just won again. This means I can look at the board again.

good job boys. I heard it wasnā€™t the prettiest game, but gametracker informed of what I wanted to hear.

Itā€™ s great! I really like it. It helps keeping the beatches ā€œcalmā€ for a while.:tongue:

:49ers: :49ers: :49ers: :49ers:

i love how SIU continues to call us a crappy teamā€¦=) We totally busted their bubblesā€¦its not like they just lost to davidson at home!:49ers:

Box score:

[URL=http://charlotte49ers.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/stats/120608aaa.html]http://charlotte49ers.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/stats/120608aaa.html[/URL]

Wow. 15 of our 20 FGs were assisted.

79.2% at the line. Great number! :49ers:

[QUOTE=cakewalk5;368069]Does anyone agree that he only had one bad shot?

A defender a foot away when you are shooting in the, what, teens? from 3 is not exactly a good shot to me.

And I can count the other shot with 30 secs in the shot clock earlier in the game as a bad shot, too. Momentum killer.

Thatā€™s the problem, his shots are momentum killersā€¦[/QUOTE]agree with you. some times it looks like mack is just playing for lamont mack. deangelo alexander disease. i was afraid he was going to jack up a 3 with 16 seconds on the game clock and 15 seconds on the shot clock when the game was tied. he may have if bobby had not called time.

agree with you. some times it looks like mack is just playing for lamont mack. deangelo alexander disease. i was afraid he was going to jack up a 3 with 16 seconds on the game clock and 15 seconds on the shot clock when the game was tied. he may have if bobby had not called time.

Credit to Lutz on the last play to put it into Wildernessā€™ hands. I like him as a go to guy when it counts. Really starting to remind me of Basden.

[QUOTE=cakewalk5;368069]Does anyone agree that he only had one bad shot?

Thatā€™s the problem, his shots are momentum killersā€¦[/QUOTE]

I didnā€™t say I agreed at all with Lutz, Bobby seems to think Mack can light it up, I differ in that opinion. I do like Mack from that 10-15 ft range, I think he needs to concentrate on that more, because thatā€™s where his game is.

Looks like we were down by 1 near the end, what kind of play did we run to take the lead?

[QUOTE=Florida49er;368096]Looks like we were down by 1 near the end, what kind of play did we run to take the lead?[/QUOTE]

We were actually down by 4, Ian hits a 3, then we get ball back, Lamont misses stupid 3 attempt, Dijuan Fouls Mullins, he hits both, Ian then hits another 3.

We are tied, the final play was a Wilderness drive to the basket with kickout options to Ian or Mack. Wilderness got fouled and hit both FTs.

Beating SIU in Carbondale is something special! I dont care how down SIU is this yearā€¦Phil was huge, Ian/Anjuan were great, and Harris played a solid game. Mackā€™s minutes need to be reduced NOW! I really hope we build on this win and make noise in the next few months.

siu is not that down this year. they have lost to duke and a couple other good teams.

Itā€™s nice to see that even when the Niners are struggling, they can pull it together to punk SIU in Carbondale. Good win.

Waitā€¦we won?

Really?

Oh my godā€¦ seriously!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

:49ers:

can you imagine if phil a.) keeps developing the way he is and b.) gets another year of eligibility. he could be that elite center that we have been lacking.