So has the 3 point line changed?

Heard something about this last summer where the NCAA was going to switch to international rules for the 3 point line and the angled lane. It got some good coverage last summer, but I haven’t heard anything about it since. Did they change their plans or are they still playing with those rules for this season?

they way we play, they could move the three point line back 6 feet and it wouldnt phase us at all

[i]Originally posted by Chisox17[/i]@Sep 12 2004, 05:51 PM [b]they way we play, they could move the three point line back 6 feet and it wouldnt phase us at all[/b]
Well for Plavich it could be out of bounds and he'd still get off 10 a game, but for the rest of the team(now that Demon's gone) it may be an issue. Lutz usually isn't too happy when Withers takes long two's now, how happy will he be if he has to step out an extra foot or so for a 3 point shot? Also Mitch will take some and if he's gonna be shooting the closer he is, the better off we are. same with Eddie, he's just been developing his 3 pointer a little last year, a moved line will definitely affect him.

Still 19’9". No change for this year.

2004_basketball_rules.pdf (see page 25)

Plavich: 12-20 for 36. :smiley: :thumbsup:

Lefty, what is that? BP’s shot chart last year?

:lol: EDIT------> spoke too soon

[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner[/i]@Sep 13 2004, 03:11 PM [b] Still 19'9". No change for this year.

2004_basketball_rules.pdf (see page 25) [/b]

Intresting, anyone know why they backed off of making the changes?

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Sep 13 2004, 03:41 PM [b] Lefty, what is that? BP's shot chart last year?

:lol: EDIT------> spoke too soon [/b]

Not sure what your edit was but that’s called “Plavich for 36”. Can someone get the true shot chart for the Syracuse game?