So when do we find out the times of the games?

How long is it gonna be until we find out game times? Anyone have any idea? Im trying to figure out which days I need to ask off from work for

You can actually look at a lot of the other teams’ websites and figure out the game times. For some reason, everybody knows the times we’re playing except for our Athletic Dept. You just have to convert time zones.

[i]Originally posted by C49er[/i]@Sep 12 2004, 04:47 PM [b] You can actually look at a lot of the other teams' websites and figure out the game times. For some reason, everybody knows the times we're playing except for our Athletic Dept. You just have to convert time zones. [/b]
thats a good idea, but im not quite that desperate yet. if another week goes by and we still dont know, then I will try that. who the hell runs charlotte49ers.com anyways?

According to a recent item, I got in the mail

Pfeiffer - 730pm
Long Beach - 8pm
Rutgers - 730pm
La-Laf - 730pm
Alabama - TBA
Ga State - TBA
UNCA - TBA
ECU - TBA
St.L - TBA
TCU - 730pm
Sinsinnati - 4pm
Houston - 730pm
DePaul - 730pm
Memphis St - 730pm
USM - TBA

On the road

Yale is 11pm
Louisville - 9pm

the rest are TBA

So Cinci is 4:00 on a Saturday. Not bad. Plenty of time to drink before and after. B)

[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner[/i]@Sep 13 2004, 08:55 AM [b] So Cinci is 4:00 on a Saturday. Not bad. Plenty of time to drink before and after. B)

Please. You’ll roll into Picassos after PI, Yinzer and myself have been there for four hours.

Powerbait, I’ll pay you to camp out again for me./ [/b]

What?

Powerbait, camp out again for me?

ChiSox,

Homestar Runner rules!

[i]Originally posted by C49er[/i]@Sep 14 2004, 07:13 PM [b] ChiSox,

Homestar Runner rules! [/b]

damn straight! :smiley:

i really hope that davidson is at 9, i doubt that will happen. me and a bunch of friends have class until 830

[i]Originally posted by C49er[/i]@Sep 14 2004, 07:13 PM [b] Homestar Runner rules! [/b]
I need to find an avatar of TROG-DOOOOOOOOOOR!
[i]Originally posted by UNCCTF[/i]@Sep 15 2004, 06:45 AM [b] I need to find an avatar of TROG-DOOOOOOOOOOR! [/b]
there are plenty of them.

Trogdor the burninator rules!