Soccer (mens) wins

Men’s soccer defeated #12 Saint Louis in PK’s 3-2 in A-10 Tournament! Scoreless game and OT’s. Women currently playing Clemson in NCAA Tournament. Men play for NCAA berth next game.

Women lose 4-2 despite leading 2-0 at the half. Still a great season. Way to go ladies, and good luck guys!

Women lose 4-2 despite leading 2-0 at the half. Still a great season. Way to go ladies, and good luck guys!
I'm sure that was really upsetting. I'd be very distraught if I lost 4-2 after leading at 2-0 at the half. I hope they know they did great regardless.

:49ers:

Will we ever get past the first weekend of any national tournament?

[QUOTE=Charlotte2002;269732]Will we ever get past the first weekend of any national tournament?[/QUOTE]

Well Golf did finish 3rd last year in the finals of the NCAA Championship.

[QUOTE=Ninerballin;269736]Well Golf did finish 3rd last year in the finals of the NCAA Championship.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but that is only a 1 weekend event.

The golf team got to the second weekend. They had to qualify in the top 10 at the regional tournament the week before the NCAA championships, plus the field was cut from 30 to 15 for the final round.

Congrat’s to the mens soccer team! That is a VERY good win over SLU.

PS: When can I get my Charlotte soccer jersey? Along with my Charlotte golf shirt?

Playing 3 seed UMass tomorrow for the title. Of course since it’s the A10, the game will be at 1 PM. Heads-up we beat UMass at home 1-0 back in October.

Go Niners!