Some video screen shots from the win over Xavier

Enjoy! It’s just a few NN crowd shots from the video I shot.

Way to rep the Insider boys!!

Nice shot of my crotch.

[img]http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu35/the49ersinsider/mackthknifesign.jpg?t=1235162089[/img]
top left...

[SIZE=7]OMFGRUFS!?[/SIZE]

Nice shot of my crotch.

Didn’t notice it.

[QUOTE=thelew1014;385827]top left…

[SIZE=7]OMFGRUFS!?[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

OMG! HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT LAST NIGHT???

I think i would have **** on them

The cincy hoodie?

[QUOTE=Powerbait;385834]The cincy hoodie?[/QUOTE]

No the naked chick with the huge boobs…

Didn't notice it.

Burn? :lmao:

Enjoy! It's just a few NN crowd shots from the video I shot.

woo! my sign :smiley:

I didn’t even notice that cinci hoodie, i posted it because of the mack the knife sign.

Burn? :lmao:

:wink:

Insider…thanks for the shirts! I gave them to guys around me wearing green, but got them back after the game.

Insider...thanks for the shirts! I gave them to guys around me wearing green, but got them back after the game.

You got it. Good to meet you.

[QUOTE=The 49ers Insider;385846]You got it. Good to meet you.[/QUOTE]

You as well man!
Keep up the good work!

Ah yeah that’s nice quality screenshots. We sat right behind the bench so I wanted some good screencaps of us but the quality of my digital taping isn’t that great

[IMG]http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu35/the49ersinsider/nnatend.jpg?t=1235162128[/IMG]

That is a beautiful shot.

Thanks,

Just need a few more bodies in the seats in the upper right of the shot.

I agree… I love shots like this… I took a number of pictures like this of churches while in Europe, it exaggerates the scale to an extent but they always come off as powerful (obviously for a different reason with churches).

[QUOTE=gotLutz;385871]That is a beautiful shot.[/QUOTE]

It looks like crap stretched. Can you provide the original?

I agree... I love shots like this... I took a number of pictures like this of churches while in Europe, it exaggerates the scale to an extent but they always come off as powerful (obviously for a different reason with churches).

wow…that was gay.