Something special ...

Check out Sunday’s Observer for something you won’t get anywhere else. Guaranteed.

Good.

1. provide needed coverage to the 49ers
  2. provide something else to look at besides Super Bowl coverage with the Panthers’ most-hated teams.
[i]Originally posted by Mike_Persinger[/i]@Feb 5 2005, 08:56 PM [b] Check out Sunday's Observer for something you won't get anywhere else. Guaranteed. [/b]
Front page (sports section) feature story, despite it being Super Bowl Sunday?

[/QUOTE]Front page (sports section) feature story, despite it being Super Bowl Sunday? [QUOTE]

Hope so, no need to cover the Superbowl on the front page for 2 teams that no one around here gaves a damn about.

heres a headline for ya mike…in the words of Ozzy Osbourne “Good bye to romance”

[i]Originally posted by Mike_Persinger[/i]@Feb 5 2005, 08:56 PM [b] Check out Sunday's Observer for something you won't get anywhere else. Guaranteed. [/b]
I live in Northern Virginia so I won't see the print copy. Will it be in the online version?

Hey Mike… you should start making a few Niner wallpapers per year like you do for the Panthers.

Just read the on-line version. Very nice behind the scenes article. Any photos in the print version? May have to go buy that one. Gratz on a nice story on the local team. Keep up the good work.

First class coverage for a first class game!

:smiley:

Kudos to Jena and Scott.

Great coverage O, and the behind the scenes was great, also. The only bad thing is that I just now got my paper (8:00 am), but I know that’s not you guys. Thanks Mike and Jenna!

[i]Originally posted by WastedNiner[/i]@Feb 6 2005, 04:23 AM [b] Just read the on-line version. Very nice behind the scenes article. Any photos in the print version? May have to go buy that one. Gratz on a nice story on the local team. Keep up the good work. [/b]

You HAVE to get the print version. Several great color photos to go along with the great reads. Our best win of the season and our best Observer coverage as well. Very good day to wake up as a Niner fan.

Fowler’s piece was moving…nice job Scott and to Jena as well.

excellent coverage! thanks guys!

[i]Originally posted by pickman[/i]@Feb 6 2005, 09:00 AM [b] excellent coverage! thanks guys! [/b]
agree...

good stuff…

Great job! Thanks to all at the Observer who put this together today.

Fond Farewell

Scream, pray, celebrate: Inside 49ers’ locker room

End of a Rivalry?

[SIZE=4]“One! Two! Three! Celebrate!”[/SIZE]

Great coverage… I really like the “inside the locker room” article.

Great articles… Great coverage… Just like it should be…

Hey Mike, how many reporters are you going to send to St Louis to cover us in the Final Four?

B)

[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Feb 6 2005, 09:06 AM [b] Great job! Thanks to all at the Observer who put this together today.

Fond Farewell

Scream, pray, celebrate: Inside 49ers’ locker room

End of a Rivalry?

[SIZE=4]“One! Two! Three! Celebrate!”[/SIZE] [/b]

First class stuff! Loved every minute of it. Bobby really knows how to fire up the team. In his post game comments, he talked about being devastated by the ECU loss. Then, he gets the big win and savors the victory. And how about the “Enjoy it, but don’t let fans buy you a beer comment”. :smiley: