South Charlotte Niners! Soccer Viewing Party.

All south Charlotte Niners,

I have arranged for a viewing party for us Niners south of uptown for the soccer game Friday night at the Sutton House on East Blvd. It’s the old Picasso’s at the corner of East & Kenilworth. Same Picasso’s menu, plus a much better beer selection.

Let’s pack this bar and support our Niner soccer team. I’ll be there about 5:30. Game starts at 6. Can’t wait to whip Creighton!

Go Niners!

Man sooo many options!

WWC
Pics
Hooligans
Sutton House
and I confirmed Sammy’s in downtown Belmont will be showing it as well.

Just got to decide where to go!

NWA, you and Hot Rod just bring the Norm Bulance over to East Blvd and we’ll park it on the sidewalk!

[quote=“NinerWupAss, post:2, topic:25992”]Man sooo many options!

WWC
Pics
Hooligans
Sutton House
and I confirmed Sammy’s in downtown Belmont will be showing it as well.

Just got to decide where to go![/quote]

I love Sammy’s.

I just told HotRod about Sutton House.

[quote=“pickman, post:4, topic:25992”][quote=“NinerWupAss, post:2, topic:25992”]and I confirmed Sammy’s in downtown Belmont will be showing it as well.

Just got to decide where to go![/quote]

I love Sammy’s.[/quote]

I do too - and in all honesty I am leaning towards just going there. I have a REALLY bad track record watching games in Charlotte since 2005. Sammy’s pours a great drink and I can walk home if I have to. I watched World Cup there and since Sammy is greek he loves showing soccer.

So which one are the important people going to?

BUMP for the south Charlotte Niners. Got about 15 people confirmed so far. Hope to see us pack Sutton House Fri evening. Cant wait for tomorrow night.

Go Niners!

[quote=“N1NER, post:7, topic:25992”]BUMP for the south Charlotte Niners. Got about 15 people confirmed so far. Hope to see us pack Sutton House Fri evening. Cant wait for tomorrow night.

Go Niners![/quote]

Still trying to decide where to go. I do have a better record in that building than Pics up at the U.

Last bump. It’s GAMEDAY!!! Hope to see some of you folks out tonight. Sutton House - Wings, Beer, and our Niners kicking some ass!!!

Go Niners! See you tonight!!