Southern Miss Away Game 2-1-20 3:00 Tip

As usual, W+W doesn’t disappoint when it comes to typos! :roll_eyes:

https://winnersandwhiners.com/games/ncaab/2-1-2020/charlotte-vs-southern-miss-prediction-6630/

ESPN BPI Matchup Predictor gives us 73.3% chance of winning. Niners favored by 3 1/2.

1 Like

EPkYRrSUEAAFubd

Excellent shooting so far :unamused:

Brice starting to show glimpses of what we were hoping for, from him.

1 Like

Those Southern Miss announcers on ESPN+ are pretty bad. Makes me appreciate Matt.

I’m okay with Matt for most part but our color guy is a cliche machine!

We need to convince Chick-fil-A to give away free chicken sandwiches with 2 consecutive Niner FT makes in the final 8:00.

1 Like

How do you make it to high level college basketball and you still can’t hit FTs?

1 Like

I don’t understand why we choose to shoot 3s when all we needed to do is work the ball inside and take a higher percentage shot?

1 Like

Well my dreaming just stopped. That sucked ass. Whatever happens now just fucking happens. Not optimistic one iota. Just move on. Damn.

Terrible call on that illegal screen, which iced the game for So Miss

1 Like

Young is in a road funk…tough tough loss!

Our shot selection on the road is horrific.
Why on Earth do you not pressure a tired team in OT when you rattled them in the last minutes to erase a 9 point deficite ???

4 Likes

We didn’t show up in OT. A lot of bad statistics on our part. 8-15 from the FT line, 6-29 from three and a 12 rebound deficit. Young has had two terrible games back to back.

Edwards only 2-14 from three but did hit the shot that sent us into overtime. Don’t blame him for shooting so many threes. Many were open looks and other guys weren’t stepping up.

1 Like

can we stop with the overreactions? when we win, we’re back and headed in the right direction. when we lose(and this was a terrible loss) we are a dumpster fire, even though we agreed there would be head scratching losses this season.

4 Likes