Speaking of officials.. TV Teddy Valentine

Did anyone see TV Teddy step in front of Coach K last night so he would not get a T toward the end of the game. An official steps in front of a coach like an assistant coach so the coach will not get a T. I have never seen that. He actually blocked him for a good minute while the team was already in the huddle. Unbelievable.

That was insane…Can you imagine a ref ever doing that for Coach Lutz???
They should have T’d his ass up. Amazing the difference in the quaility of ref’s between ACC and A-10. Coach K praised the refs in his post game press conference.

The refs love sucking up to the “Allmighty Coach K”. He’s untouchable.

Teddy is everywhere, first in Durham last night and now in North Charleston 15 hours later doing the Southern Conference championship game with Davidson and Tennessee Chattanooga.

I hate Carolina, but I hate Duke more. I love watching them lose.

[QUOTE=TheShowDawg;159012]Did anyone see TV Teddy step in front of Coach K last night so he would not get a T toward the end of the game. An official steps in front of a coach like an assistant coach so the coach will not get a T. I have never seen that. He actually blocked him for a good minute while the team was already in the huddle. Unbelievable.[/QUOTE]

Short of punching one of the refs, do you really believe Coach Kryfrkjyedhfgsgfkski would have gotten a T called on him at that point in the game? I thought it was comical. Like Teddy really needed to protect him from getting a T. I think Kry has had one T called on him this year, and it was a meaningless first half T. I was trying to figure out what he had to bitch at the refs about at that point in the game. If he was going to yell at somebody, it should have been his players.

Teddy just wanted his infamous TV time.