Spears hopes to point 49ers toward success

I just always find it funny how size gets amped into this huge thing and then nobody is the height they are listed at.

That is my responseā€¦

I like the fact that I donā€™t see any tattooā€™s on his arms.

All I know is. I'm more hyped about this article than any article about "ol' roy".
This !!!

Great article Jim. I canā€™t wait for the season to begin.

I was so fortunate to be one of the many Niner fans that watched Charlotte pound NC State with Rodney, Cam and Demon...
Me too......... and I hope to be in Cameron watching us do the same thing against Duke.
Niners hoops players I remember with attitude.

Eddie Basden, Leemire Goldwire and Dijuan Harris.

Diego, Demarco, Galen, Kelvin P, Jobey

Itiā€™s total height might of been a stretch, but his wingspan was over 7-0ā€™ and freakish

[quote=chasmo101;422140]

Itā€™s great to have a talent on the team that wont get caught up in the aura of DUKE. Hopefully we will just go in there and play to win. I was so fortunate to be one of the many Niner fans that watched Charlotte pound NC State with Rodney, Cam and Demonā€¦

Me tooā€¦from front row, floor seats. That was an awesome night!

[QUOTE=metro;422154]Itiā€™s total height might of been a stretch, but his wingspan was over 7-0ā€™ and freakish[/QUOTE]

ā€œFreakishā€ā€¦As in BAD FREAKISH!!!

Niners hoops players I remember with attitude.

Eddie Basden, Leemire Goldwire and Dijuan Harris.

How bout Niners hoops players I remember that made Lutz have an attitude.

Carlos Williamsā€¦ prob took a few years off of Bobbyā€™s life

Iti's total height might of been a stretch, but his wingspan was over 7-0' and [B]freakishly good at preventing him from dunking[/B].

Who remembers the Rim Rockinā€™ Missed Dunk at Davidson in 04-05?

One of my favorites.

i am getting a good feeling about this yearā€™s hoops season.

Jim, Great to see the story on Spears, any chance of a follow-up on the team, some pictures and coaching quotesā€¦plus the talent already committed to next yearā€¦?? Certainly something to get excited aboutā€¦!!