Special Gift for each season ticket account

mini replica of the new court design.

b/w graphic shown in ticket notice

ETA: There is a volleyball home game on 11/14 at 5:30pm and on 11/16 at 1pm, so I think we can assume the hoops games will follow on each of those days.

Nice! Anyone have more info on these things? Is it like a little poster or are we talking a model type thing?

We have a new court design this year? Does anyone know what it looks like?

It said “miniature replica”.

If it is a poster, I will be disappointed.

Per the graphic, it now says “CHARLOTTE 49ERS” under each basketball. It has the large 49ers c-pick logo at center court.

It says charlotte49ers.com in front of each bench. The 3 point arc and free throw lane are natural wood.

“Halton Arena” in printed on the court similar to where the 49ers logo was placed at TWC Arena for the regionals.

Assuming this picture is accurate, there will not be dramatic changes, but it looks clean and very professional.

Great to hear. It was about time for a change. Is the green the same shade? I hope it is.

[QUOTE=donkeyjaws;333675] Is the green the same shade? I hope it is.[/QUOTE]

you and me both hope it is.

Of course, given the school’s reputation for various shades of green, there is no telling what we will see.

Unfortunately, the picture I was referrencing is black and white, so I have no idea.

I will go to my grave wondering why we ever accepted those “kelly green” jerseys from And1 several years ago.

I hope we won’t be disappointed, but “Minature Replica” of Halton conjures up an image of Belk Gym in Cornelius when the Niners and their fans take over.

scanner?

[QUOTE=SilvioDante;333674]It said “miniature replica”.

If it is a poster, I will be disappointed.

Per the graphic, it now says “CHARLOTTE 49ERS” under each basketball. It has the large 49ers c-pick logo at center court.

It says charlotte49ers.com in front of each bench. The 3 point arc and free throw lane are natural wood.

“Halton Arena” in printed on the court similar to where the 49ers logo was placed at TWC Arena for the regionals.

Assuming this picture is accurate, there will not be dramatic changes, but it looks clean and very professional.[/QUOTE]

What graphic? Where can it be seen?

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;333693]What graphic? Where can it be seen?[/QUOTE]
On the invoice for season tickets.

[QUOTE=donkeyjaws;333673]We have a new court design this year? Does anyone know what it looks like?[/QUOTE]
Scanned image…

Would someone please sneek in and get a picture of the new floor and electronic boards…please. This is taking forever…

For comparison…

[coolIMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/chevee/PB120059.jpg[/coolIMG]

If I don’t see football soon I will not have season Tickets for the first time in 15 years…

If I don't see football soon I will not have season Tickets for the first time in 15 years..............
That's a little like throwing the baby out with the bath water isn't it? I mean, why did you get season tickets in the first place? Why did you keep buying them. Isn't it cause you like 49er basketball? It's not like 10 years ago the AD was saying 'if only people would buy men's basketball season tickets we would get football.' I'm sure there have been times that men's basketball has made you want to stop getting season tickets but that's totally different.

I was wondering how they’d handle the new 3pt line with the green-inside-the-arc look. This makes more sense, since there will be 2 lines.

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;333778]That’s a little like throwing the baby out with the bath water isn’t it? I mean, why did you get season tickets in the first place? Why did you keep buying them. Isn’t it cause you like 49er basketball? It’s not like 10 years ago the AD was saying ‘if only people would buy men’s basketball season tickets we would get football.’ I’m sure there have been times that men’s basketball has made you want to stop getting season tickets but that’s totally different.[/QUOTE]

Sometimes you just get tired of stupidity. And I am close to beleiving that this school’s “leaders” inventied the concept of stupidity.

[QUOTE=lake49er;333781]Sometimes you just get tired of stupidity. And I am close to beleiving that this school’s “leaders” inventied the concept of stupidity.[/QUOTE]

That’s stupid.

Sometimes you just get tired of stupidity. And I am close to beleiving that this school's "leaders" inventied the concept of stupidity.

Stupidity has been around a lot longer than this University, but I would say that there seems to be an attempt to perfect it by the top level here lately.

Even so, I am renewing my season tickets, because for all its frustrations, I still love 49er Basketball!

lets fight!